PDA

View Full Version : will you still play pso when psu comes out??

r0llz69
Dec 1, 2005, 10:02 PM
Will you people still play pso when psu comes out?

P.S. About how many people play pso online for the Gamecube?

Getintothegame
Dec 1, 2005, 11:18 PM
I haven't played old PSO for a long time now, so when PSU comes out, I'll be dedicated to PSU.

zwandude15
Dec 2, 2005, 01:54 AM
I'm gonna stick with PSO. Another game at this point just seems like too much to me. And i've spent far too much time on PSO to give up and buy another PS game that'll take hundreds of hours of my life away. I still have tons to find! PSO until i can PSO-no more...

AxelgearVII
Dec 2, 2005, 01:58 AM
I voted both only because after I retire from PSO, and go to PSU, I have to return to Blue Burst to create Jizai. Im pretty sure that DDwBP wont be out before Im ready to hang up my Excalibur.

Inazuma
Dec 2, 2005, 02:43 AM
all psu for me. however, if psu jp is linked w/ eng servers and gets ruined, ill return to psobb

F-o-x
Dec 2, 2005, 02:58 AM
I've already said my goodbyes to PSO. I'm now anxiously awaiting PSU.

Neith
Dec 2, 2005, 08:51 AM
Both- I'll probably stick with both, but play PSU more when it's released. I'm not gonna stop playing PSO just yet though.

Alisha
Dec 2, 2005, 12:21 PM
considering i havent played pso since i quit pso C.A.R.D. the answer is no. i will however continue to play ffxi while playing psu

Zael
Dec 2, 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm not quitting for the JP release. I'll move to PSU when we get the US version.

r0llz69
Dec 2, 2005, 02:47 PM
dang...so it isnt worth getting a new gc modem to get back online for GC?? My old one broke =(

xxTrystanxx
Dec 2, 2005, 09:03 PM
I don't own a PS2, and probably won't be getting one in the near future (on account of uh, having a baby and all) and my computer won't be able to run it...

So I guess I'll still be on PSO http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif!

Mystil
Dec 2, 2005, 11:42 PM
I'm finished in PSO. All I had was Amanda as a friend and well, I didn't stick around long enough to have fun with her. And my GC is dead and I'm not getting another.

PSU = Sil's starting a new better PS life lol.

Sadam100
Dec 3, 2005, 08:40 AM
I will play PSU but i still have a lot to do on PSO thats why i will be playing both

goofyfoot12
Dec 3, 2005, 11:26 AM
PSU looks really fun but I will mostly play PSO.

xjustsumloser
Dec 3, 2005, 11:36 AM
As of right now ill wait for a US release of PSU. Though I will always keep playing PSO. I mean I still play V2 and PSO+. Actully probably next year ill jump back on the blueburst bandwagon again since i havent been back since the beta.

you cant really say though cause what if the game is terrible?

DarthTyranus
Dec 8, 2005, 08:11 PM
I'm probably gonna be playing PSO for quite a while until PSU comes out. PC or PS2? I haven't decided yet, either way I have to wait the longest. As an Aussie, we're always last in line on the New Release queue.