PDA

View Full Version : new video

gunome
Sep 11, 2002, 01:32 PM
srry there isnt one here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but has ne one seen the new one at gamespot yet, im not paying that chump ass site, was wondering if ne thing good or jus footage thas already been seen...thx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Parn
Sep 11, 2002, 03:06 PM
Why would you want to view media from some chump ass site? Apparently their media isn't good enough for you to warrant a really miniscule amount of money.

gunome
Sep 12, 2002, 08:24 AM
*turns head in disgust at lameness of reply* i have a very good explaination that would jus be lost on you so i wont waste my time Trying to explain it when i know ill jus get more usless drivel spilling from your mouth like so much bad breath *sees Deedo hand Parn a mint* see, even she thinks you shood shut up...get a tooth brush

Glider
Sep 12, 2002, 07:57 PM
Gamespot Complete rocks. Video reviews, no ads and fast downloads.

The trailer looked pretty good, the music brought back old memories. It made me almost want to get a gamecube, but the gameplay still looked the same. I would rather have them make a true sequel then updates.

X-thirteen
Sep 12, 2002, 10:53 PM
On 2002-09-12 17:57, Glider wrote:
I would rather have them make a true sequel then updates.

episode 2 is as good as you are going to get.

Parn
Sep 13, 2002, 12:35 AM
On 2002-09-12 06:24, gunome wrote:
*turns head in disgust at lameness of reply* i have a very good explaination that would jus be lost on you so i wont waste my time Trying to explain it when i know ill jus get more usless drivel spilling from your mouth like so much bad breath *sees Deedo hand Parn a mint* see, even she thinks you shood shut up...get a tooth brush

What's "lame" is your counter reply. I'd say your explanation probably has something to do with you being too much of a tightass to fork out a measly $20 for a whole year of service.

As for my counter to you, learn how to type and spell properly. Just because we're on the internet doesn't mean it's alright to throw away the rules and type gibberish. How you type is the first impression you give to someone else on the internet, so why would you present yourself as a sloppy, lazy writer?

Spy
Sep 13, 2002, 12:45 AM
On 2002-09-11 11:32, gunome wrote:
srry there isnt one here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but has ne one seen the new one at gamespot yet, im not paying that chump ass site, was wondering if ne thing good or jus footage thas already been seen...thx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The only people who piss me off more than you are people who always ask where to find the pirated anime/software.

Ya damn mooches just sit and take and take and take, and you don't contribute anything except continued stupidity. If you grab a movie for free off of Gamespot's website behind their premium services YOU ARE A THIEF. They have to pay good money for their bandwidth and they need to pay those big bills and put food on their table.

Do us all a favor: Give gamespot $20 and watch the damn video for yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-09-12 22:46 ]</font>

gunome
Sep 13, 2002, 08:42 AM
like i sed before, my explantion would be completely lost on you, and this more evident now than ever, so i will not even try... any mispellings were intentional, and having someone tell me whether or not footage from a video is new or isnt exactly "mooching" and youd deffintley be the worst pirate ever....EVER!

Spy
Sep 13, 2002, 10:51 AM
On 2002-09-13 06:42, gunome wrote:

youd deffintley be the worst pirate ever....EVER!

I have no idea how I'm the worst pirate ever... all my software is licensed and the only anime I don't own on DVD is trailers for stuff yet to be released.

And, as to us being lost on your explantion, I think I can buy that. I'm lost trying to understand your excusess... "Deffinitly"

rbf2000
Sep 13, 2002, 10:58 AM
All right kiddies, let's settle down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-09-13 08:59 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 13, 2002, 11:28 AM
On 2002-09-13 08:58, rbf2000 wrote:
All right kiddies, let's settle down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-09-13 08:59 ]</font>

Willdo.

gunome
Sep 13, 2002, 01:51 PM
Willdo.

[/quote]
thats exactly why youd be the worst pirate ever....EVER!

RavenTW
Sep 13, 2002, 05:01 PM
Gunome, please shut up.

It's understandable that you might not want to pay 20 bucks a year to get GS complete, or (if your like me) your parents don't like using credit cards online, but asking about how a movie is is just kinda stupid. I'm sure the intro movie Ness posted about is more interesting anyway.(unless they are one and the same)

gunome
Sep 16, 2002, 10:00 AM
one, i already saw the intro movie at Ah King's site so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif two, its stupid to want to acquire additional knowlege? if you say so....