PDA

View Full Version : query : rare creatures

Palle
Sep 12, 2002, 04:36 PM
according to the versus books perfect guide, it is possible to encounter rare creatures while in hard mode. i have done some experimentation in forest 1 and forest 2 with rappies, after hearing that you can warp out of and back into a zone to cause creatures to spawn again. with about 80 failed attempts in each level, i'm now questioning the validity of this rumour. could someone please point me to a FAQ on the matter? the most successful suggestion earns a free CD.

thnx

Triple-S
Sep 12, 2002, 06:34 PM
Yeah, you can find rare enemies in any difficulty mode. I saw a Hildeblue and Al Rappy in normal mode, and red slime in hard mode. Of course, it gave me crap, best being a power material.

For teleporting back and forth, it is possible but make sure that you don't hit any of the enemies. I personally wouldn't bother with it because there are no guarantees. From my knowledge, I don't know if anyone made a FAQ concerning this matter. If someone did, it is probably at Gamefaqs.com or mamak-int.com. If you really want to find rare enemies, just go and play online with other players (from my experience, rare enemies in offline mode is much more rare). It pops up more frequently than you would expect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-12 16:36 ]</font>

Palle
Sep 12, 2002, 07:45 PM
aight, well thnx for the info, triple-s. if you like breakbeats or drum-n-bass and have a post office box i can hook you up.

as for online, i have yet to find an ISP that supports DC. not that i have been lookin.

rbf2000
Sep 12, 2002, 08:56 PM
On 2002-09-12 17:45, Jagd-Doga-ZMS-03 wrote:
aight, well thnx for the info, triple-s. if you like breakbeats or drum-n-bass and have a post office box i can hook you up.

as for online, i have yet to find an ISP that supports DC. not that i have been lookin.

The only ISP that isn't supported by the DC is AOL. And that's not because of the dreamcast, it's just the way aol works.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 12, 2002, 11:59 PM
the reason aohell doesnt work on the dc is because it isnt PPP compliant. meaning to use it, you must download software to run it. aohell is just a frontend anyway. they rout the net through their own servers first, therefore slowing it down. *kisses earthlink*