PDA

View Full Version : Something to add to my topic in "Off Topic"

Derek0660
Dec 11, 2005, 07:45 PM
I have money.
I would like to spend my money on things that I choose.
But my parents say no.
That I can't spend my money.
I earned it/got it as a gift.
If I could drive, I would go buy it even if they didn't want me to.
And then there's this whole "because we said so" thing.

Grrrrr...

Zelutos
Dec 11, 2005, 08:22 PM
My mother tells me to buy what i want, but gets mad when i do. However, i find that after buying something, if you stick it in your pocket, they don't seem to notice. It works well for video games/movies...although i'm sure they realized that i've been buying games when my shelf moves from 5 games to over 60 >.>;;

Rion772
Dec 11, 2005, 08:51 PM
On 2005-12-11 17:22, Zelutos wrote:
My mother tells me to buy what i want, but gets mad when i do. However, i find that after buying something, if you stick it in your pocket, they don't seem to notice. It works well for video games/movies...although i'm sure they realized that i've been buying games when my shelf moves from 5 games to over 60 >.>;;

THERE'S NO WAY THEY WOULD REALIZE THAT!!!

...or is there...

Rion772
Dec 11, 2005, 08:52 PM
On 2005-12-11 17:51, Rion772 wrote:

On 2005-12-11 17:22, Zelutos wrote:

THEY WOULDN'T REALIZE THAT!!!

...or would they...

EphekZ
Dec 11, 2005, 09:04 PM
Your topic in off topic you're trying to buy something for their computer that they bough twith their money.

P.S they usually know what's good to spend your money on. Like clothes and shoes not computer stuff that you really don't need.