PDA

View Full Version : MAGS!!!

vampruler
Dec 12, 2005, 07:16 AM
On normal mode i keep findin mags but you cant sell them to shops so wat else can i do wit them apart from raise/drop/sell to my mates (btw wat is a rare mag or mag cell)

Dana
Dec 12, 2005, 07:50 AM
well, if you want to train them, then keep them for later or start training them, if you don't want them drop them or bank them for another time, mags on v3 and BB cannot be sold.

fronebullare
Dec 12, 2005, 09:05 AM
wait...you can sell mags?!?!(i'm rich,i'm rich!)I have the GC version of pso.

dark_raven
Dec 12, 2005, 11:45 AM
Last time I checked you cannot sell mags are EP 1&2 for X-box. I was happy about that since the number of times on the DC version that I accidently sold the mag that I spent weeks working on.

zwandude15
Dec 12, 2005, 01:59 PM
On 2005-12-12 06:05, fronebullare wrote:
wait...you can sell mags?!?!(i'm rich,i'm rich!)I have the GC version of pso.

CAN'T sell mags. Otherwise I woulda been rich too =D Besides, you don't want money after loads of playtime, it just takes too much space anyway and you've got nothing to use it for.

To the original poster, in case your questions haven't already been answered, you can't sell them as i just stated, you could raise them (which would be ideal since you could make several special mags this way), and of course, most likely when they're raised, you can trade them to other people. As for your other question, Rare mags are mags such as Rati, Diwari, Sato, etc. and require a certain diet depending on your character class, sec ID, and gender. You can find exact ways to make one if you check here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031). A mag cell is a certain item that changes a mags form which varies from cell to cell, examples: Davils Tail, Angel Wings, etc. Cell are attainable online only. The only cell you ever get offline is the one that Elenor gives you in the beginning of the "Rescue Ult" guild, and that cell can't be used.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zwandude15 on 2005-12-12 11:03 ]</font>