PDA

View Full Version : rare or not

fronebullare
Dec 15, 2005, 03:23 PM
is a merikle a rare monster or not. I need to know because I havnever seen one first of all and I am trying to get the cross scar from it. So if it is a rare i'll pipe it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2005-12-15 12:30 ]</font>

metatime
Dec 15, 2005, 03:25 PM
not rare

fronebullare
Dec 15, 2005, 03:30 PM
On 2005-12-15 12:25, metatime wrote:
not rare

Is it in ultimate? cause the item database says it is in Vhard.

Neith
Dec 15, 2005, 03:32 PM
Merikle/Mericus are variants of Mericarol, found in some online quests.

Unless you have PSO+ or online capability, you won't see them (same goes for Epsilon/Ill Gill/Del Lily, which are Control Tower enemies)

fronebullare
Dec 15, 2005, 03:36 PM
Well...does the same go for the gibbles? (boohoo..I want the cross scar soooooooo bad.)And I do have pso plus so does that mean I can get it offline?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2005-12-15 12:39 ]</font>

Neith
Dec 15, 2005, 04:00 PM
Gibbles? That's the standard Mountain Area 'mini-boss'.....

As far as I know (don't take this as 100% accurate), on PSO+, East/West Tower have those enemies, though not many of them.

If you're only looking for a Cross Scar, there's probably other enemies that drop it easier =/

Zael
Dec 15, 2005, 09:28 PM
I think they have a rare moster apprarance in place of Mericarol for episode 2 government quests on BB.

Saiffy
Dec 15, 2005, 11:55 PM
The blue flowah replaced the Mericarol in the Jungle route of the Halloween quest for me once on GC. That was probably the first time I've seen that happen.

Astarin
Dec 16, 2005, 12:22 AM
As I understand it, Merikle and Mericus are variants on Mericarol. In quests taking place in the Control tower, they can be thought of as normal enemies. You will always find "x" number of them per quest. But I've heard reports of them popping up randomly (in place of Mericarol) in certain online quests, as Saiffy says. I'm not certain exactly which quests this applies to, I'm afraid.

Dragon_Knight
Dec 16, 2005, 08:39 AM
I know in Maxuimum attack 2's east jungle they did that. Having only ever done east jungle on that quest I can tell you the horrors of the three plants poping up as one of each on ultmate mode.

fronebullare
Dec 16, 2005, 03:14 PM
Me and my dumbass didn't post this before:I can't go online.

Ryna
Dec 16, 2005, 03:52 PM
On 2005-12-15 12:23, fronebullare wrote:
is a merikle a rare monster or not. I need to know because I havnever seen one first of all and I am trying to get the cross scar from it. So if it is a rare i'll pipe it

If you are an offline player, you will not see it unless you pick up PSO+. In Plus, you'll have access to the West and East Tower quests. You'll be able to find the Merikle there. The Merikle will not appear in normal offline stage runs.

DLShAdOw
Dec 16, 2005, 07:58 PM
I haven't played PSO in a while, but if i remember correctly the cross scar sucks, and so do daggers in general. I don't know i always found them really often in ULT with an Oran.