PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Actor/Actress

Dangerous55
Sep 13, 2002, 02:32 PM
Well I was watching Jay Leno last night, and Robin Williams was on, and he is a freaking nut, he is a hyper Chihuahua. He is what, 50, and insane in my opinion. Well whats yours? Because there are lots.

*edit* I am an idiot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2002-09-13 12:45 ]</font>

rbf2000
Sep 13, 2002, 02:34 PM
He's a funny, funny guy. I saw his special on HBO a little while back and it cracked me up.

Dangerous55
Sep 13, 2002, 02:43 PM
On 2002-09-13 12:34, rbf2000 wrote:
He's a funny, funny guy. I saw his special on HBO a little while back and it cracked me up.

Yeah I was going to include that, but he was funny then because he could curse and do whatever the hell he wants, but just on regulare TV he is annoying.

Shigecki
Sep 13, 2002, 04:48 PM
Ben Afleck, I'm not sure if this is how you spell his name, but the guy from Pearl Harbor. TERRIBLE.

KodiaX987
Sep 13, 2002, 04:57 PM
Julia Roberts. Her smile is ugly, ugly, UGLY!!! >.<;

Davion
Sep 13, 2002, 05:22 PM
I would have to say the Olsen twins.

ginko990
Sep 13, 2002, 06:34 PM
I think Rob Schnider(sp?) is ridiculously unfunny and stupid, someone kill him.

Sojo
Sep 13, 2002, 06:39 PM
Those FAKKING Olsen Twins!!

Julia Roberts and her big frog-smile!!

(You know, she was picked along with Jeremy Irons to read books onto tapes for the blind to listen to. It was said that Jeremy could read the phone book and make it sound interesting, whereas Julia could read anything and make it sound like the phone book...)

Ben Stiller is a pain in the arse too.

And if Seinfeld did actually act, I'd really really hate him even more than I do now!

Shadow_Blade
Sep 13, 2002, 06:52 PM
Shaq is by far the BEST ACTOR ANYWHERE! I mean guys! Did you see his awsome work in Shazam!? How sweet was that!!!? oh...this is the WOORSSSTTTTT actor thread...*cough*

Dabra
Sep 13, 2002, 07:02 PM
Tom green...he's the worst actor ever.

Did you see his act in the worst movie awards on MTV? He freacking rolled a red carpet in front of him to claim his award on freddy got fingered....tard.

PS: He's one heck of a comedian, well an idiot but he cracks me up, but he sucks at acting. Did you know he had a music "rap" group named "Organized rhymes"?

Mazarin
Sep 13, 2002, 07:14 PM
Stiller is torture.

Tom Green deserves midevil torture(might I suggest, "The Pear?")

But *THEE* waste of all carbon towards a human entity, is Will Ferril. He has never been funny. He is why I never laughed @ Spartan Spirit. Him leaving SNL was the best thing that could have happened(second to decent writing?) Will Ferril deserves to be raped by venomous lamas.

Dangerous55
Sep 13, 2002, 07:19 PM
On 2002-09-13 17:14, Mazarin wrote:

But *THEE* waste of all carbon towards a human entity, is Will Ferril. He has never been funny. He is why I never laughed @ Spartan Spirit. Him leaving SNL was the best thing that could have happened(second to decent writing?) Will Ferril deserves to be raped by venomous lamas.

Are you human? He was the best guy on there! The Spartan Spirit thing was annoying but he had some great characters, come on, he was great. Decent writing? SNL has great writing! BOOOOO YOU STINK! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RuneLateralus
Sep 13, 2002, 09:51 PM
He did Bush very well, I will give you that one...lol

Affleck (Pre-Reindeer Games) was cool...then Reindeer Games came out...what the hell was with that crap...

Pauly Shore sucked...

Carrot Top tv-wise is annoying as hell...his shows (according a bunch of friends who actually saw him), however, are actually entertaining and very funny.

There is a good amount of more, I just can't think of any...

haterade
Sep 13, 2002, 10:54 PM
Annoying actors? Adam-f*cking-Sandler, hands down... did anyone see Mr. Deeds? God, that was bad. I had to force myself to laugh...although the movie he did when he kept seeing the penguin wasn't bad... since the penguin part was the only part that was funny... Adam Sandler humor is for people who are too simple to understand a decent joke....[/end sandler rant]

ADAM SANDLER SUCKS!!

jello44
Sep 13, 2002, 11:02 PM
Rune and those classic Clerks Cartoon jokes :P.

Afleck was the bomb in Phantoms.

I'd have to say either the Olsen's or J-lo, there's many many more of who I can't stand, but their names escape me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2002-09-13 21:03 ]</font>

Nerd
Sep 14, 2002, 12:08 AM
Susan Sarandon...does she ever do anything BESIDES a tear-jerker drama?

Molly whats-her-name from SNL, the one who plays the catholic school girl who sniffs her armpits...what the f*ck?!

Kirstie Alley...ick

Female Cast of Friends...ick

That red headed bitch from Suddenly Susan..

ok i hate all female actors

*huggles his abdurwabdurfuddyduddy*

Mazarin
Sep 14, 2002, 04:18 AM
DAMN YOU! I Had Molly Shannon expeled from memory, and here you are, putting her right back in.

I cast Will Farrel on you.

ABDUR101
Sep 14, 2002, 05:00 AM
On 2002-09-13 22:08, Nerd wrote:
ok i hate all female actors
*huggles his abdurwabdurfuddyduddy*

..you weren't loved by your mother, were you ;_;

I don't watch enough tv or movies to give the worst actor. >_>

Most comedians I like, but I don't even know anyone's name.

Tom green isn't really an actor, he's more of a comedian who tries different things. He can be funny as an actor, but his high point is pure comedy value.

Spy
Sep 14, 2002, 05:18 AM
Patrick Swayze. Great in Donnie Darko though... really liked what they did to his character...

I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE!!!

Guile
Sep 14, 2002, 09:57 PM
On 2002-09-13 16:52, Shadow_Blade wrote:
Shaq is by far the BEST ACTOR ANYWHERE! I mean guys! Did you see his awsome work in Shazam!? How sweet was that!!!? oh...this is the WOORSSSTTTTT actor thread...*cough*

is'nt it kazaam?!
and in steel man or whatever now that movie kicked ass!!
shaq is the best actor

now for the worst
Steven Seagal
and the guy who played spiderman
I just don't like him

Ian D
Sep 14, 2002, 10:06 PM
My Uncle is a pretty annoying actor... well he was an actor. But the Olsen twins beat his ass in annoyingness, I think they have a few animated series now, too.

Shadow_Blade
Sep 15, 2002, 06:32 AM
On 2002-09-14 19:57, Guile wrote:
is'nt it kazaam?!

No Guile. Ya see, all the hardcore shaq-as-an-actor fans call it Shazaam. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif DUUUUHHH

WraithAkaMrak
Sep 15, 2002, 03:45 PM
Carrot Top (1-800-CALLATT)
Terry Bradshaw (1-800-COLLECT)
Howie Long (Radio Shack)
Teri Hatcher (Radio Shack)
Carson Daly (MTV, Last Call)
Whoopi Goldberg

Nerd
Sep 15, 2002, 07:07 PM
I forgot Rosie O'donnel and the chick who replaced her. Both annoying and im not sure if they are really female.

BlackRose
Sep 15, 2002, 10:17 PM
Christopher Walken.

LollipopLolita
Sep 15, 2002, 10:24 PM
meg ryan

LostHero
Sep 16, 2002, 12:00 AM
Everyone in the movie: Crossroads...
You ever try to gouge your eyes out with a spork on an airplane?

Takahashi
Sep 16, 2002, 12:05 AM
leonardo di caprio is a fucking gimp.

robin williams is funny! >:

pixelate
Sep 16, 2002, 12:28 AM
Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Squinty woman.

Don_Art
Sep 18, 2002, 05:29 AM
how about that little kid that plays annakin skywalker in episode one?

Ness
Sep 18, 2002, 06:17 AM
Speaking of Anakin, he could be creepy sometimes in Episode 2.
" You have grown.... more beautiful"
"Not just the men.. but the women and children as well. I hate them... I hate them all"

Anyway, I think the most annoying actress would be Julia Roberts. She has that amazing wide mouth that drives me nuts.

BlackRose
Sep 18, 2002, 09:14 AM
yeah... something about Anakin just drove me nuts in that movie, i dunno whether it was the dialogue or just his voice... but whenever he opened his mouth i just wanted to bury my head in my popcorn or something.

Nidarrock
Sep 18, 2002, 10:38 AM
"I'm a person and my name is Anakin." http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Julia Roberts does suck.
Leonardo DiCaprio is a whiny looser.
Britney Spears is a whore.
Tea Leoni the worst of the worst.

amoralist
Sep 18, 2002, 05:28 PM
Worst Actors Ever:

Robin Williams (mentioned earlier)(also a cross-dresser)
Adam Sandler (he doesn't even try to act)
Jim Carey (please, you try way fucking too hard)
Tom Green (mentioned earlier)
Tom Hanks (he never could act, especailly with his same roles over, over, and over)
Gwenyth Paltrow (that Oscar should've gone to Cate Blanchett, all she did was screw Joseph Fiennes)
J. Roberts (holy child bitch)
Drew Carey (overrate + same old formulaic jokes = reducing fanbase)

Actors and actress that have caught my attention over the years:
Cate Blanchett (best performance: Elizabeth)
Richard Roxbourgh (especially for MI2)
Kevin Spacey (b.p.: American Beauty)
Ralph Fiennes (English Patient, yes I know what you're gonna say: "You saw a chick flick!" where *gasp* (rated R) Kristen Scott Thomas stripped...)

Rylios
Sep 18, 2002, 05:40 PM
The Lady From Nanny