PDA

View Full Version : St rappy

DaRkWoLf30
Dec 18, 2005, 04:59 PM
has anyone else found saint rappies? i have done 50 temple runs without one rappy and i do full runs!

Dragon_Knight
Dec 18, 2005, 05:40 PM
I've seen one it didn't drop anything. Personaly though I find the gift giving more rewarding. You can play other games while working toward making another set of gifts. All you need is 90K meseta and a character slot you don't mind remaking.

Although if your looking for St rappy just to see it. Instead of full runs: 1) start up an ep 2 game and go to temple do to or three rooms in. 2) if you don't see it go start up 5-2 and do the first few rooms there. I've been told that on normal mode you can see 12-13 rappies in the span of 3 minutes.

Odinsthrone
Dec 18, 2005, 10:32 PM
Are St. Rappies only online? I'm only able to be offline GC and I was just wonderin if I could see St, Hallo, and Egg rappies or not.

NeilGouvald
Dec 18, 2005, 11:52 PM
I believe they are only online because St. Rappies are holiday event type things.

VioletSkye
Dec 19, 2005, 09:37 AM
On 2005-12-18 19:32, Odinsthrone wrote:
Are St. Rappies only online? I'm only able to be offline GC and I was just wonderin if I could see St, Hallo, and Egg rappies or not.

Online Only (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658)

Note:
EP 1 & 2 mag cells can only be found online from holiday rappies during certain special events/periods. Refer to the seasonal monsters guides for time periods. Haloween mag cells can also be found from pumpkins from Jack O' Lantern Quest for JP PSO Ver 1.1

Gazzafett
Dec 26, 2005, 08:00 AM
for some reason i dont think st rappys are on gamecube. i was doing temple runs and a love rappy appeared.

Dhylec
Dec 26, 2005, 11:49 AM
Gazzafett wrote:
for some reason i dont think st rappys are on gamecube. i was doing temple runs and a love rappy appeared.

Maybe VS' post above isn't clear enough, so let me try to clearify it. Hopefully, those who have never been online notice this.

At certain time of the year, on Ep.2, ONline only:
- St./Santa Rappy (appears around X-mas)
- Hallo/Halo Rappy (appears around Halloween)
- Easter/Egg Rappy (appears around Easter)
See these guides for details..
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=794
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=853

At all other time ONline, and ALL time for OFFline:
- Love Rappy
Yes, just Love Rappy; no Saint, no Egg, nor Hallo! If you want the full experience of PSO, online is the supposely place.

Gazzafett
Dec 26, 2005, 04:24 PM
no i was doing an online run when this happened. i figured that you can only find st rappy up until and including xmas day. on boxing day it returns to love rappys regardless of the xmas decs still being up. also if you do the pioneer christmas quest after xmas day the st rappys in the quest are replaced by love rappys.

whiteninja
Dec 27, 2005, 12:21 AM
Well, when I first did the Pioneer Christmas quest, it was right after the update... and there were Love Rappies there... Though there was Christmas stuff in the Lobbies. when I went back an hour or so later and did it again, it was changed to St. Rappies.

Since the Lobby decorations come down on the 27th (today), the St. Rappies may have disappeared already, just like the hadn't yet appeared. Sorry, but it looks like you were too late...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, SONIC TEAM?! TWELVE DAYS!!! TWELVE!!!

Delfi
Dec 27, 2005, 07:47 AM
12 days ? are supposed to happen before christmas leading up to december25th being the 12th day and if anyone is too late well thats their own faults they have had a month im sure?

On PSOX EU the decerations are still up and in the quest we still have saint rappies - i just checked http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

whiteninja
Dec 27, 2005, 10:36 AM
Are you sure? Twelve before? I thought it was 12 after... or maybe I was thinking about the 7 days after until the naming of Jesus... That could have been it. Well anyway, taking it down on the 27th is too early regardless!