PDA

View Full Version : Stupid rant

EphekZ
Dec 21, 2005, 08:38 PM
I was playing Vhard sea bed(wanted to say hi to my friend Olga Flow) and During that run I found a Suppresed handgun from a delbiter and a Fatsia from a dololm(sp?) so fast forward Im fighting flow things are going great he's getting his ass kicked. He turns me into Flowen so I was like yes He's going to die soon
I continue with the fight then out of no where my GC gets an error O.o Nothing saved...horaay.

Yea Like I said Stupid Rant I havnt touched PSO For about 3 days since it happened...

Similar Experiences?

Jive18
Dec 21, 2005, 09:00 PM
Hmm... well once I played for 7 hours straight and power-level'd a random HUcast about 35 levels and right before I quit the power went out :/. I didn't play for a bit after that.

Once again proving that PSO trageties indeed come in Heinz "57 varieties".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jive18 on 2005-12-21 18:01 ]</font>

Rion772
Dec 21, 2005, 09:17 PM
On 2005-12-21 17:38, darkgunner wrote:
I was playing Vhard sea bed(wanted to say hi to my friend Olga Flow) and During that run I found a Suppresed handgun from a delbiter and a Fatsia from a dololm(sp?) so fast forward Im fighting flow things are going great he's getting his ass kicked. He turns me into Flowen so I was like yes He's going to die soon
I continue with the fight then out of no where my GC gets an error O.o Nothing saved...horaay.

Yea Like I said Stupid Rant I havnt touched PSO For about 3 days since it happened...

Similar Experiences?

I laughed out loud, want to know why? Because I've played this game just as long as or longer than you maybe and that has never happened to me. Except my PSO shut off because SOMEONE tripped over the cords when I was save and quitting, corrupting my very first character at Lv 60(?).

Skorpius
Dec 21, 2005, 09:41 PM
On 2005-12-21 18:17, Rion772 wrote:
I laughed out loud, want to know why? Because I've played this game just as long as or longer than you maybe and that has never happened to me.

It's called a Read Error. First of all, it happens to a lot of people, on a lot of games. It isn't PSO specific. Secondly, htere was no need to be inconsiderate and imply the author was fibbing. I assume that's what you were doing, because that doesn't make you look like a complete fool. If you "laughed out loud" due to the author's misfortune, then there isn't much else to say but maybe call you an ass, or something.

darkgunner, I get Read Errors all the time. I get them constantly when I use my old US v1.1 disk, and I get them when I try to play Ep3, or Plus after using the old US v1.1. I also used to get them while playing Ep3, I have 7 Disconnects (they're counted in-game) and they were all caused by Read Errors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-12-21 18:42 ]</font>

sidewinder
Dec 21, 2005, 10:41 PM
yeah try having your 4 year old son walkin up to your game and pushing power and saying dad I wanna play mario sunshine

right after a several rares find i think it was 4 rares argh it was frustrating but the way he did it was cute!!!1

Rion772
Dec 21, 2005, 10:47 PM
On 2005-12-21 18:41, Skorpius wrote:

On 2005-12-21 18:17, Rion772 wrote:
I laughed out loud, want to know why? Because I've played this game just as long as or longer than you maybe and that has never happened to me.

It's called a Read Error. First of all, it happens to a lot of people, on a lot of games. It isn't PSO specific. Secondly, htere was no need to be inconsiderate and imply the author was fibbing. I assume that's what you were doing, because that doesn't make you look like a complete fool. If you "laughed out loud" due to the author's misfortune, then there isn't much else to say but maybe call you an ass, or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-12-21 18:42 ]</font>

First of all, I didn't mean I thought he was lying, I was JUST SAYING that it's never happened to me, I believe him. I wasn't being an ass either, I wasn't like "HAHA THAT SUCKS FOR YOU! OOHH THAT'S HILARIOUS!". A laugh can be a simple "ha-ha". I wasn't like "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!". I'm not happy for his misfortune, it sucks. I experienced a similiar thing with my very first character so yeah.

I laughed (a simple "ha-ha") from a feeling of dejavu, I lost my first supressed gun as well. My post wasn't mean to be taken negativly like you took it. For clarification, if you take this post the wrong way, AGAIN. I lost my character and supressed gun due to corruption, not really a disc error but still a loss.

Syl
Dec 23, 2005, 01:55 PM
How about if you have your router go out? My router is plugged into a 3 way power cord so I could also connect the modem. My sister is freaking incosiderate after telling her many times not to touch her power block thing (you know, the ones with 8 inputs) cause if she just taps it, she gets me to get disconnected. Well, I was playing an Ult. rare run. I was looking around and I killed a Pal Rappy. It dropped a rare and I was going to pick it up when I get that stupid Xbox error #30- whatever and instantly I knew it was her.... I didn't get the chance to f-ing pick it up and well, she just haaaad to plug in her radio. I told her why she didn't want to use the dvd player to play her cd and she said because she couldn't reach because she was just closer to her radio... god she's freaking lazy >.< Oh and btw, the drop was an Agito 1975... great...

Maridia
Dec 24, 2005, 07:42 AM
On 2005-12-21 19:41, sidewinder wrote:
yeah try having your 4 year old son walkin up to your game and pushing power and saying dad I wanna play mario sunshine

right after a several rares find i think it was 4 rares argh it was frustrating but the way he did it was cute!!!1

I'd probably have punted my child for that.

And Rion, I didn't take your post like that, really. I think Read Errors are just a sore spot for Skorp. Sorry to hear about that, darkgunner. At least it wasn't an uber or something. ;x

Derek0660
Dec 24, 2005, 09:30 AM
On 2005-12-23 10:55, WatchThemFeed wrote:
How about if you have your router go out? My router is plugged into a 3 way power cord so I could also connect the modem. My sister is freaking incosiderate after telling her many times not to touch her power block thing (you know, the ones with 8 inputs) cause if she just taps it, she gets me to get disconnected. Well, I was playing an Ult. rare run. I was looking around and I killed a Pal Rappy. It dropped a rare and I was going to pick it up when I get that stupid Xbox error #30- whatever and instantly I knew it was her.... I didn't get the chance to f-ing pick it up and well, she just haaaad to plug in her radio. I told her why she didn't want to use the dvd player to play her cd and she said because she couldn't reach because she was just closer to her radio... god she's freaking lazy >.< Oh and btw, the drop was an Agito 1975... great...

It could have been a Photon Drop.

Charmander02
Dec 28, 2005, 10:17 AM
Try coming home then you find its all corrupted and it has to be erased. Oh and then there was another time where i had two memory cards both with PSO files and i wanted to erase the garbage file but i acidentaly erased the good file, i was kicking myself in the ass for days after that one.