PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 "DOA "4" pushed back ( AGAIN )

eXo
Dec 21, 2005, 10:57 PM
This this is the third time that the game has been pushed back and lets keep in mind that it was originally scheduled to be a lauch title.

ZulfiqarTheIV
Dec 21, 2005, 11:36 PM
Tekken is still better than DOA, yes I said it go ahead flame me.

Ketchup345
Dec 22, 2005, 12:23 AM
Please don't stray from the topic. Keep this thread to just DOA 4. If you want to make a thread about fighting game preferences, make another thread, don't hijack this thread. And flaming and flame baiting are against forum rules:
From the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum):

Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

If you feel that you have been inappropriately flamed or harassed, please do not respond to it in any way and do not flame or flamebait back. Please contact a mod or an admin and inform them of the situation and provide a link to that thread. Before a staffer can take action, you have to be sure that you did not instigate the situation, that you did not further encourage the harassment, that you did not respond inappropriately, that you have tried to resolve the situation in a calm and matured manner or have calmly asked the offending member to stop, and that if things get bad, you have tried to remove yourself from the situation even if that means discontinuing to post in the thread the incident involves until it can be resolved by a staffer.

A "launch title" still isn't out within a month? Ouch.
Personally, I think that games shouldn'g get official release dates until they are made and ready to be shipped. Give more details on the exact date as you get closer to the launch, as I'm sure if you keep specifying one date and not sticking to it you are pissing off many customers. Not giviing specific details may piss some people off, but in a different way and probably not nearly as much as repeated missing a release date.

eXo
Dec 22, 2005, 01:02 AM
On 2005-12-21 20:36, ZulfiqarTheIV wrote:
Tekken is still better than DOA, yes I said it go ahead flame me.

Umm actually i am a very HUGE Tekken fan i own ever game of the series,and i also purchsed the arcade stick limited edition bundle for Tekken 5.I cant wait for tekken to hit PS3 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

eXo
Dec 22, 2005, 01:05 AM
New release date Dec.28 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Dgo
Dec 22, 2005, 02:29 AM
A "launch title" still isn't out within a month? Ouch.
Personally, I think that games shouldn'g get official release dates until they are made and ready to be shipped. Give more details on the exact date as you get closer to the launch, as I'm sure if you keep specifying one date and not sticking to it you are pissing off many customers. Not giviing specific details may piss some people off, but in a different way and probably not nearly as much as repeated missing a release date.

Since i've been working for eb this is what i have found out.I'm sure most of you know this its usually
eb or gamestop who put out the dates just to drive presells for games,so when you see a date or hear of a date for a game expected it to hit stores late if at all.....

Kent
Dec 23, 2005, 11:45 AM
Eh... Tekken makes me want to cough up something, about the size of one of those little kiwi fruits. :/

That, and Nicole sounds like a character that'd fit my style of play, so...