PDA

View Full Version : grrr...aim

Derek0660
Dec 22, 2005, 02:38 PM
I am having some troubles with AIM. Whenever I do the buddy list setup and click the "Return to Buddy List Window" button a message flashes and says that the changes could not be saved. Could someone help me out here?

It says that this could be happeneng due to too many friends on the friends list, but the max is like 150 and I only have like 10-15.

Rion772
Dec 22, 2005, 03:07 PM
On 2005-12-22 11:38, Derek0660 wrote:
I am having some troubles with AIM. Whenever I do the buddy list setup and click the "Return to Buddy List Window" button a message flashes and says that the changes could not be saved. Could someone help me out here?

It says that this could be happeneng due to too many friends on the friends list, but the max is like 150 and I only have like 10-15.

Actually the limit is 200+, I have 202...had I not deleted people I would have around 250. Also, just try right clicking the AIM icon on your task bar and click the "exit" option then restart by double-clicking on it. This problem will go away whether this idea works or not, when I have AIM troubles that what I do, it's happened to me before, it will stop happening.