PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to fix this.....

AgitoTH
Dec 22, 2005, 10:06 PM
I was playing pioneer chirstmas and I didnt get the mag cell I wanted and I turned off my x box... then when I logged back on only my eqiped items were their and now it says I have 9 out of 30 items but only 9 and the out of 30 never goes away... any way to fix this?

Lusky
Dec 29, 2005, 02:11 AM
Did you turn it off, offline? Also I can't help much because I don't go online.

Delfi
Dec 29, 2005, 01:03 PM
If you turned it off while you were online then you would have lost everything you did not have equipped, the 9 items you have left are probably weapon ? armour? 4 slot items? shield and a mag? not sure wot the 9th item would be...

However if you turned it off during an offline game and had taken things out of your bank before you turned it off then those items would have been put back into your bank this seeems to make more sense of you having 9 items left -

the out of 30 or (?/30) thing is normal its ALWAYS THERE

Its just telling you that you have 9 items out of a possible 30 that you can carry.

Well i say normal - its normal on xbox and gc i think but i dont have blue burst so i dont know about that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2005-12-29 10:06 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Jan 2, 2006, 01:08 PM
True. The item screen will always say ?/30 even if you took off everything (It'd be 0/30).

It must have had something to do with turning off the Xbox ONLINE... I didn't get the MAG cell I wanted either, and so I went and put everything into my bank, including the present, except for Trifluids, etc. and then saved. I came back, took out the present, didn't like what I got, and then turned off the Xbox. ALL OFFLINE. I assumed that I would have dropped everything that I didn't have equipped when I powered off, but it didn't do that.

Delfi
Jan 2, 2006, 05:46 PM
No trystan - if you power off during an offline game it resets everything back to the way it was when you started the game

Online you lose things unequipped.