PDA

View Full Version : PSO Worlds Most Annoying Member Episode 2

Ness
Sep 14, 2002, 10:08 AM
It even includes members from Episode 1!
Lets try not to turn this into a flame thread.

Ness
Sep 14, 2002, 10:09 AM
I vote for QueenBee because she was always such an annoying ass. I thought it was cool when Abdur and Spy owned her ass.

RavenTW
Sep 14, 2002, 10:18 AM
Anyone who's first post was about cheating, or how GC sux or crap like that.

We need to take nomintations for stuff like this.

Kent
Sep 14, 2002, 10:46 AM
I still say Levious.

ABDUR101
Sep 14, 2002, 10:47 AM
Queenbee isn't annoying, now, had this been "Most lame" members friend, then she'd of prolly gotten my vote, although Greg is up there pretty far too.

Deathkiller gets my vote yet again, because there were times he could be ok, and then before you knew it he started having false lovers in the form of his hand =

..why is there an episide 2? I think Queenbee is going to be lame again and try to look cool by being most annoying.

Queenbee is a lame cheater who likes to look stupid! Don't vote for her.

=)

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 14, 2002, 10:50 AM
I'd say IceBlink, since he refuses to diable system restore on Windows XP in order to improve performance =>_<=.

Dangerous55
Sep 14, 2002, 11:51 AM
I would have to vote for Ness.

neko-chan
Sep 14, 2002, 02:06 PM
Why I'm not listed in the poll? >_>

I vote for Sleet1, because he was damn annoying and for you NESS, because you deserve it. ^_^;;;

Cube
Sep 14, 2002, 02:39 PM
Why would I be on the Episode 2 "list" If I wasent even voted for once in the first one.. O_o.

This poll lacks... originality. Will you agree?

ABDUR101
Sep 14, 2002, 03:09 PM
On 2002-09-14 12:39, Cube wrote:
This poll lacks... originality. Will you agree?

Yes, I do, because I already said that. XD

*echo echo echo*

Cast your vote!

Don't Vote Queenbee, she's LAME.

*goes to sleep*

Don't fondle me while I'm unconcious, you deviants o_O

LostHero
Sep 14, 2002, 05:16 PM
Greg's a nice guy, at least I think so.

Russta
Sep 14, 2002, 06:12 PM
Greg

pixelate
Sep 14, 2002, 06:35 PM
Abdur.

I stopped reading his posts quite a few months ago.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Sep 14, 2002, 07:09 PM
i feel like we are playing PSO Survival..

I vote abdur... he lost at the river rapid event

im really surprised im not on this thing

Ness
Sep 14, 2002, 07:39 PM
On 2002-09-14 17:09, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
i feel like we are playing PSO Survival..

im really surprised im not on this thing

That's beacuse on one knows you exist.

Spy
Sep 14, 2002, 07:52 PM
Granted, I ripped off the whole "Episode 2" thing from George Lucas, but this is ridiculous.

Speaking of George, hey, Abdur! How's George` Rodriguez-Abdur doing these days?

haterade
Sep 14, 2002, 10:11 PM
I vote Ness.

ABDUR101
Sep 14, 2002, 11:44 PM
On 2002-09-14 17:52, Spy wrote:
Speaking of George, hey, Abdur! How's George` Rodriguez-Abdur doing these days?

...GDTH, DNPG

On 2002-09-14 16:35, pixelate wrote:
Abdur.

I stopped reading his posts quite a few months ago.

*grabs chest*

XP

On 2002-09-14 17:09, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:

What teh hell is the river rapid event? o_O

Balthor
Sep 15, 2002, 12:16 AM
I vote for Ness as well, I'll give ya' 892 reasons, but I'm tired.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Sep 15, 2002, 12:57 AM
What teh hell is the river rapid event? o_O

never watched survivor eh?

ABDUR101
Sep 15, 2002, 01:13 AM
On 2002-09-14 22:57, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
never watched survivor eh?

Two episodes of the first season =o

Spy
Sep 15, 2002, 01:21 AM
On 2002-09-14 23:13, ABDUR101 wrote:

Two episodes of the first season =o

Don't fuhq with the jedi master.

BlackRose
Sep 15, 2002, 10:08 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again... I annoy myself a lot more than anyone else here could hope to.

Why exactly do we need two of these threads? I doubt anyone drastically changed their opinion...

RuneLateralus
Sep 15, 2002, 11:11 PM
Because Queenbee was a lamer and fucked up the last one.

I still say Deathkiller. He said he died...yet he never did.

QueenBee
Sep 16, 2002, 12:43 AM
Lol...i love cheap shots taken at me...

Abdur...I love u too

Ness...dont even know who you are, so keep tring to be in the cool group by talkin shit about me...

Rune...Ahhh its always some1 new that wants 2 take shots at me. Its cool...but id prefer if just Spy and Abdur did it, atleast they are good at it...Rune u pussy...you didnt even have the balls to say anything to me in person, or at Shotie's forum...oh well...

This is all im posting, so i cant be blamed for destroying everything...

Bri-N
Sep 16, 2002, 01:18 AM
LoL! "Lets not turn this into a flame thread" and yet he goes and calls someone an ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I vote for NESS.

I don't know QueenBee well but so far she seems like a nice person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bri-N on 2002-09-15 23:22 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 01:59 AM
On 2002-09-15 22:43, QueenBee wrote:

Its cool...but id prefer if just Spy and Abdur did it, atleast they are good at it...

Recognize.

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2002, 02:18 AM
Patented Abdur-esque Post

On 2002-09-15 22:43, QueenBee wrote:
Lol...i love cheap shots taken at me...

Cheap shots are given to those who deserve them.

Abdur...I love u too

Awwwww

Ness...dont even know who you are, so keep tring to be in the cool group by talkin shit about me...

Now now Queen, you have shown everyone you like to be a bitxh, and everyone views your actions, so you can't get mad at someone standing up to you.

Rune...Ahhh its always some1 new that wants 2 take shots at me. Its cool.. Rune u pussy...you didnt even have the balls to say anything to me in person, or at Shotie's forum...oh well...

...he just said something to you now.
Queen, you can't blame people for how they perceive you. All you have to do is look at your actions and it's pretty clear why people think what they do about you.

Miss Queen of Xtreme.

This is all im posting, so i cant be blamed for destroying everything...

She said, after she flamed afew people. =)

All votes for Queenbee are null and void!

*goes to play Morrowind*

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:23 AM
On 2002-09-16 00:18, ABDUR101 wrote:

Patented Abdur-esque Post

No. You released in under the GNU/GPL license. You can't take it back now.

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 02:43 AM
Oh Queenbee...lets just say this...

Why didn't I say to you before...well, I didn't because I did not need to...Abdur did enough to put you in your place.

And in case you forgot...I left Shotie's forum. I was going to give myself an oppurtunity to return twice...but the first time was before I saw your little "vote for me" thread...I was embarassed to call myself a PSOWer and post at Shotie's forum as well, so I deleted my posts...

As for the second time...well, I saw some of the Sept 11 posts...and well, I feel like I that was kinda of the last straw. A lot of the posts just sounded like really inteligent and thought filled posts. Sorry, but after that, I am gone for good there.

Just to let you know...ok? Now go back to Shotie's and complain about us and PSOW some more...mmmkay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-09-16 00:46 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:48 AM
On 2002-09-16 00:43, RuneLateralus wrote:
Oh Queenbee...lets just say this...

Why didn't I say to you before...well, I didn't because I did not need to...Abdur did enough to put you in your place.

And in case you forgot...I left Shotie's forum. I was going to give myself an oppurtunity to return twice...but the first time was before I saw your little "vote for me" thread...I was embarassed to call myself a PSOWer and post at Shotie's forum as well, so I deleted my posts...

As for the second time...well, I saw some of the Sept 11 posts...and well, I feel like I that was kinda of the last straw. A lot of the posts just sounded like really inteligent and thought filled posts. Sorry, but after that, I am gone for good there.

Just to let you know...ok? Now go back to Shotie's and complain about us and PSOW some more...mmmkay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-09-16 00:46 ]</font>

The fu**ing Wal-Mart banner and Shotties face on it scared me away.

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 02:50 AM
I was bad...sorry, Lolita...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-09-16 01:26 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 03:02 AM
I was like... "Hmmm. I'll giver her site a chance."

*sees the wal-mart*

"On second thought..."

*goes back to PSOW*

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 03:04 AM
the spylord: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31785&forum=9&start=30&30
the spylord: LMAO
the spylord: sometimes I k33l myself
AbdurNur: AHAHA
AbdurNur: go get it and link to it! Then post "This is so everyone shall know the fear that we have faced."
AbdurNur: put it as a direct image in the post XD
the spylord: lol okay
the spylord: whats the url again?
AbdurNur: err http://www.shotie.com
the spylord: damn
the spylord: now I have to find it
AbdurNur: ?
AbdurNur: jst keep hitting refresh, it will show up
the spylord: random banner generator?
AbdurNur: yeah
the spylord: Im scared that you know that
AbdurNur: ...why? o_O
the spylord: I dont know
the spylord: and it's not working
the spylord: was it in her sig?
AbdurNur: damnit..the banners change, I've seen it on multiple pages
AbdurNur: I'll go look
AbdurNur: maybe she actually looked at it and realised how FU**ING UGLY it is
the spylord: hahahaha
the spylord: probably
AbdurNur: I wonder if she got complaints about it =)
the spylord: "It cracked my monitor u bitxh!"
AbdurNur: hehehe
AbdurNur: "I are blind!"
the spylord: "My contact lenses! They shattered!"
the spylord: LMAO
the spylord: Im going to post this log because it's sooo dayum funny
the spylord: shotie was banned from PSOW?
AbdurNur: haha, don't jack Ness' thread
AbdurNur: yeah
the spylord: excellant
the spylord: Im gonna jack Ness's thread anyways
the spylord: just to piss ya off
AbdurNur: won't piss me of
AbdurNur: off =o
the spylord: bitxh
AbdurNur: hell I jack my own threads..
the spylord: me too
the spylord: all the time infact

[EDITS: DAMNIT QUIT FU**ING CUSSING ALL TEH TIME ABDUR!!!!111]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-09-16 01:06 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 03:04 AM
Back on the subject at hand...Blaize was annoying at times as well.

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 03:13 AM
okay enough of this on all sides, and i don't appreciate people who just pop in to flame, or only to type out a defensive retort.

boys settle down and i'll give you all lollipops. all of you go to bed and give me a break from modding okay!

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2002, 03:16 AM
On 2002-09-16 01:13, LollipopLolita wrote:
boys settle down and i'll give you all lollipops. all of you go to bed and give me a break from modding okay!

*goes to say something but quickly gets a lollipop shoved in his mouth*

=X

mmmm, sour apple.

oh, and blaize would get my vote, because he's easily been banned here atleast 8+ times and spammed multiple pages in multiple forums. He even tried to impersonate me..what a lamer.

You're right, blaize gets my vote.

-1 vote to Deathkiller. =)

*doddles off with lollipop in mouth*

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 03:20 AM
On 2002-09-16 01:13, LollipopLolita wrote:

You'd make an awesome babysitter.

Erm.. uh... I'll shut up now =X

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 03:21 AM
Oh, a lolipop...

Sorry, Lolita...*takes lolipop*

I promise to the usual good asshole that I am.

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 03:22 AM
right everyone behave and no more flaming shotie's site. you hear me?

you misbehave and you will get spankings and no lollipops!

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 03:24 AM
On 2002-09-16 01:22, LollipopLolita wrote:
you misbehave and you will get spankings

*thinks for a moment...then slaps face*

(Bad Rune...very bad Rune!!!)

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2002, 03:25 AM
On 2002-09-16 01:22, LollipopLolita wrote:
right everyone behave and no more flaming shotie's site. you hear me?

*everyone says in a droning voice*
Yes, Lolita

you misbehave and you will get spankings and no lollipops!

Promise?!

*gets spanked*
=o

*goes to set on chair and think about what he's done*

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 03:34 AM
On 2002-09-16 01:25, ABDUR101 wrote:

*goes to set on chair and think about what he's done*

Really... what have you done?

Ness
Sep 16, 2002, 06:04 AM
On 2002-09-15 23:18, Bri-N wrote:
LoL! "Lets not turn this into a flame thread" and yet he goes and calls someone an ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I vote for NESS.

I don't know QueenBee well but so far she seems like a nice person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bri-N on 2002-09-15 23:22 ]</font>

Man, I must really be an evil person beacause people who don't know what's going on just lash out and attack me. Oh well, everyone needs to be picked on atleast a few times in their life.

Back to the subject at hand, I still say QueenBee is annoying, but n00bs that just jump in and insult people on their first post really tick me off.

Balthor
Sep 16, 2002, 06:10 AM
Oh yeah? So because they are "n00bs" they havent been scanning PSOW, looking at posts by annoying little fucks like you? Your posts are so hypocritical, you call people n00bs, and now all of a sudden you call your self "not a n00b"? Like your n00b post in rants, "oh the annoying n00bs, oh fucking boo hoo".

A majority of people here hate you, I for one hate your guts. I scanned PSOW for a long time, and your posts are fucking hypocritical, annoying, and just plain stupid. I hope you fucking die you filthy automaton.

Ness
Sep 16, 2002, 06:19 AM
On 2002-09-16 04:10, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
Oh yeah? So because they are "n00bs" they havent been scanning PSOW, looking at posts by annoying little fucks like you? Your posts are so hypocritical, you call people n00bs, and now all of a sudden you call your self "not a n00b"? Like your n00b post in rants, "oh the annoying n00bs, oh fucking boo hoo".

A majority of people here hate you, I for one hate your guts. I scanned PSOW for a long time, and your posts are fucking hypocritical, annoying, and just plain stupid. I hope you fucking die you filthy automaton.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but there nothing I can do. I am how I am. Anyway, what did I ever do to you? Think about that.

Balthor
Sep 16, 2002, 06:24 AM
Oh don't start crying, and giving me those lame excuses "Oh I am who I am". Your just a fucking cheerleader for people who flame other people, you'll just sit back, throw your cute comments, and quote someone and say "OWNED" or "0//N3D", and throw your pom poms up.

Oh, you can flame the n00bs, but you just throw some lame excuse at me? You snot nosed brat, I'm giving you everything you fucking deserve for flaming n00bs.

Like I said, your hypocritical, I hate hypo's, you say don't start a flame thread? And yet you call queenbee and ass, and cheerlead others, what do you expect? This thread went to hell, and so did you bitch.

Go on, I'd like to see what you have to say next, or will you just cheer on the next guy who want's to flame me? Go jump in front of a run away chevy you dumb fuck.

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2002, 06:33 AM
...no lollipops for you!

*sucks on lollipop and watches from his chair*

Balthor
Sep 16, 2002, 06:40 AM
Awww did you back out Ness? C'mon where are ya', I'm not even done in the least bit with your candy-coated ass.

*Mmmm, grammer rulz*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-09-16 04:42 ]</font>

Ness
Sep 16, 2002, 06:44 AM
On 2002-09-16 04:24, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
Oh don't start crying, and giving me those lame excuses "Oh I am who I am".

I was trying to turn the other cheek but you had to go an provoke me again. If you were really as smart as you claim to be you would have noticed that.

Your just a fucking cheerleader for people who flame other people, you'll just sit back, throw your cute comments, and quote someone and say "OWNED" or "0//N3D", and throw your pom poms up.

Oh so you mean I cheer on people like you. Well go fucking go go!

Oh, you can flame the n00bs, but you just throw some lame excuse at me? You snot nosed brat, I'm giving you everything you fucking deserve for flaming n00bs.

The only n00b I've ever flamed was that Bri-N girl. And thats because of what se said to mee. She didn't even know me! Sure I've made alot of mean comments about them, but only about the kind that annoy me. I like some of the n00bs.

Like I said, your hypocritical, I hate hypo's, you say don't start a flame thread?

No, I said I didn't want to start a flame thread, but it seems that in threads like this it's unavoidable. I should have learned my lesson.

And yet you call queenbee and ass, and cheerlead others, what do you expect? This thread went to hell, and so did you bitch.

If you'd been here, you'd know that tons of them are. And the ones that don't are usually boring. As for the cheerleading, I support my friensd just like a good friend should.

Go on, I'd like to see what you have to say next, or will you just cheer on the next guy who want's to flame me? Go jump in front of a run away chevy you dumb fuck.

So the only solution is to this problem is for me to die? Why don't you try and talk it out like most people? If you still have arguments with me, continue it in the PMS.

Mods, lock this thread.

*Edit*
Sorry Lolita, I tried to keep this a nice thread, but I guess when people are being insulted (myself including) they just have to flame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-09-16 04:47 ]</font>

Balthor
Sep 16, 2002, 06:50 AM
Oh great, now your gonna fucking start the quote breaking down, that's repetitive shit, I see you adopted the boring and old way to argue with someone.

Oh you only flamed Bri-N? Heh. Look at your n00b rant in dead horse Lucy, you pretty much flamed uber rappy, and just pointed it out to all n00bs.

Oh help your friends? Your the biggest fucking suck up here, "Who's your favorite PSOW member?" "OH I LOVE WATASHIWA! HE KICKS ASS!".

Oh you wanna get on the good side of people by making these stupid threads, and flamig n00bs? You wanna make friends with digital text? Half the people you consider "friend" don't give a fuck about you.

Please bitch, I've been reading people's BS here for a long time, I seen all your annoying shit, don't play that innocent act.

Next time you post, try writing your own fucking posts instead if that old quote breakdown shit.

Lol "Mods lock this", you can tell he's gonna burst in tears. Can't take the heat Alfalfa? Hahahaah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-09-16 04:53 ]</font>

Riel
Sep 16, 2002, 06:56 AM
I voted for Spy,i couldn't for Abdur because i know 2 Abdur's,the one here and the one on VoodooMoose.....on that note i think a lock is more then needed here,heck i would of deleted this thread before it even started.

P.S. Shotie's board rocks(although it can get a little contraversial in certain topics,like Rune mentionned).

Balthor
Sep 16, 2002, 06:58 AM
Wow, Riel stayed on topic thoughout this chaos! Good for you mah man. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif *Gives him a prize*

Yes, the first one was bad enough, but for Ness to ressurect this shit, well that just shows how much he wants to get on the good side of people, but it's the complete opposite.

So Sleet and Greg are banned, just let them be, if your gonna talk shit behind someone's back when their banned, that show's how spineless you can be.

BlackRose
Sep 16, 2002, 09:31 AM
I think Ness started this hoping that it wouldn't descend into a flame war like the last one... which was, of course, hopeless.

*shrugs* Well, post count +2, and no skin off mine...

KodiaX987
Sep 16, 2002, 09:59 AM
I vote for Lolita because she didn't give me my lollipop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

*points to Lolita*

MEANIE!!! I wanna new babysitter!

IceBlink
Sep 16, 2002, 10:29 AM
On 2002-09-14 08:50, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I'd say IceBlink, since he refuses to diable system restore on Windows XP in order to improve performance =>_<=.

o_O Then I say SnAPPUrU because she keeps saying FDA for every response!

And... the fact that she reminds me that I want a drink and so I gotta make more nature calling trips. o_O

FinalMasterM
Sep 16, 2002, 11:08 AM
You, Ness, for the same reasons as before and now because you've made yet another pointless and stupid poll.

Dangerous55
Sep 16, 2002, 11:36 AM
On 2002-09-16 04:04, Ness wrote:

Man, I must really be an evil person beacause people who don't know what's going on just lash out and attack me. Oh well, everyone needs to be picked on atleast a few times in their life.

Yeah, they recognize that your the greatest PSOW member of all-time and they must strike you down.

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 11:44 AM
On 2002-09-16 09:36, Dangerous55 wrote:

Yeah, they recognize that your the greatest PSOW member of all-time and they must strike you down.

Damn you! You made me spit my frootloops & milk all over my monitor.

Fu**in' funny bastids... I swear...

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 11:57 AM
Ness has every right to start this topic hoping there were no flames, and he hasn't instigated any. So we can stop all flaming right now before I decide to take further action and spank all the flamers

As for you kodi, you weren't around for me to give a lollipop to.

KodiaX987
Sep 16, 2002, 12:03 PM
Well that sucks!... When are you passing by next? I need to know since you don't play loud bells like the average ice cream truck.

Hmmm... Ice cream. :9

FinalMasterM
Sep 16, 2002, 12:07 PM
On 2002-09-16 09:57, LollipopLolita wrote:
Ness has every right to start this topic hoping there were no flames, and he hasn't instigated any. So we can stop all flaming right now before I decide to take further action and spank all the flamers

On that note I will say now that I did not flame him. I voted for him and gave my reason.

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 12:08 PM
kodi, with loud bells, i'd feel like a cow... but no i slip in and out quietly

finalm, don't worry, wasn't talking about you.

i think we all need to be mroe positive and lessen the sarcasm eh?

Ness
Sep 16, 2002, 12:55 PM
On 2002-09-16 04:50, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
Oh great, now your gonna fucking start the quote breaking down, that's repetitive shit, I see you adopted the boring and old way to argue with someone.

Oh you only flamed Bri-N? Heh. Look at your n00b rant in dead horse Lucy, you pretty much flamed uber rappy, and just pointed it out to all n00bs.

Oh help your friends? Your the biggest fucking suck up here, "Who's your favorite PSOW member?" "OH I LOVE WATASHIWA! HE KICKS ASS!".

Oh you wanna get on the good side of people by making these stupid threads, and flamig n00bs? You wanna make friends with digital text? Half the people you consider "friend" don't give a fuck about you.

Please bitch, I've been reading people's BS here for a long time, I seen all your annoying shit, don't play that innocent act.

Next time you post, try writing your own fucking posts instead if that old quote breakdown shit.

Lol "Mods lock this", you can tell he's gonna burst in tears. Can't take the heat Alfalfa? Hahahaah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-09-16 04:53 ]</font>

I'm wasn't even close to crying. I just didn't think this topic was good anymore since it went up in flames.

Like I said earlier, we can continue this in Private Messages. It's not fair to anyone that we have our conflicts out in public.

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 01:01 PM
On 2002-09-16 10:55, Ness wrote:
Like I said earlier, we can continue this in Private Messages. It's not fair to anyone that we have our conflicts out in public.

exactly. psow is no one's personal playground so respect everyone else. please stop any more flamings on this topic.

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 01:06 PM
On 2002-09-16 10:08, LollipopLolita wrote:

i think we all need to be mroe positive and lessen the sarcasm eh?

I love sarcasm though! Even more than I love spankings http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ragnar
Sep 16, 2002, 01:20 PM
rit ok the flames r going a bit mad and is it really worth having a topic like this

QueenBee
Sep 16, 2002, 02:18 PM
I love how he says he dont want flames and whatnot...but then he starts callin me names. Did he think that nothing was gonna happen. Gimme a break. I think Tediz hit it right on the nose...

BTW...thanx 4 registering at Shotie's forum Spy...lets see if u have the same heart there, that u do here...

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:21 PM
On 2002-09-16 12:18, QueenBee wrote:

BTW...thanx 4 registering at Shotie's forum Spy...lets see if u have the same heart there, that u do here...

Uh... I like pants. Now please put some on.

haterade
Sep 16, 2002, 02:32 PM
Mexican Tediz... On behalf of most of us here at PSOW... THANK YOU for typing in all that (true) sh!t about Ness. You pretty much summed up how most of us feel about the kid... we just didn't feel like typing that long http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cube
Sep 16, 2002, 02:33 PM
I still don't understand why ness isnt on that list.. O_o

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:38 PM
On 2002-09-16 12:33, Cube wrote:
I still don't understand why ness isnt on that list.. O_o

Roger that.

Bri-N
Sep 16, 2002, 03:11 PM
Haha yeah I was gonna say something but I think Mexican Tediz said everything that needed to be said http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Btw. if you read my name Bri-N = Brian

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 04:24 PM
On 2002-09-16 13:11, Bri-N wrote:

Uh... I vote for you.

QueenBee
Sep 16, 2002, 04:36 PM
Hey spy...i just read your posts at Shoties forum, and it still just seems stupid. U make it seem like i come to PSOW every single day and post 10000 times and i am horrible. I have made maybe 10 posts in the past 6 months, but yet...i am horrible, and i ruin the threads, and im annoying, and bla bla bla. Dude get a grip...u never even had probs with me until your boy Abdur did, than u wanted 2 jump in and be his bodyguard. I remember the thread, him and I were going at it, and u magicly popped up and started running your mouth. Still, im made out to be the bad person...thats amazing. Then, with the last most annoying thread...u cant take a joke and see i like pushing your buttons cause it gives me the giggles. I make a post at Shotie's site, and that makes u even more bitchy and whiny...all u do is cry about every1 else, but u do it in a manner as so it looks like you are intelligent and shit. The saddest thing about this whole thing, is that i come into off topic at PSOW once in a blue moon. When i see topics that envolve me, u guys attack me, and for what reason...to make yourself cool, to make yourself the PSOW bodyguards. The system is so fucked up here, when u attack me, and i defend myself...im looked upon as the "bad one"...

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2002, 04:42 PM
On 2002-09-16 14:36, QueenBee wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah

..did'nt we already end this? And you wonder why it keeps going, pfft. =)

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2002, 05:06 PM
Queenbee:

Let

it

go

Look those words up and please stopp carrying this on. The forum does not need people who do not know when to stop.

And sorry to Lolita...I promised to be a good boy, but it was something I need to let out. I think all of us are tired of this pointless commenting and name calling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-09-16 15:09 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 05:12 PM
no worries rune.

but everyone drop it now.

the next one to flame or flamebait gets a first warning or a 24 hr temp ban.

this is enough. please show the maturity that everyone claims they have. this is beyond stupid and childish.

Bri-N
Sep 16, 2002, 05:14 PM
On 2002-09-16 14:24, Spy wrote:

On 2002-09-16 13:11, Bri-N wrote:

Uh... I vote for you.

Umm..ok....

The only reason I said that because apparently ness can't put those together and called me a she..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bri-N on 2002-09-16 15:18 ]</font>

Ness
Sep 16, 2002, 07:04 PM
Hey spy...i just read your posts at Shoties forum, and it still just seems stupid. U make it seem like i come to PSOW every single day and post 10000 times and i am horrible. I have made maybe 10 posts in the past 6 months, but yet...i am horrible, and i ruin the threads, and im annoying,

You just summed up what I've been thinking every since I met you and that was 4 months before I started posting.

*Edit*
I'm sorry Lolita. I didn't read you post before I posted. I'm tired of this flame hole.

Can you please lock it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-09-16 17:08 ]</font>

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 16, 2002, 08:35 PM
What's the point of starting a topic when you know it's going to lead into flaming....?

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 11:05 PM
Hey spy...i just read your posts at Shoties forum, and it still just seems stupid. U make it seem like i come to PSOW every single day and post 10000 times and i am horrible. I have made maybe 10 posts in the past 6 months, but yet...i am horrible, and i ruin the threads, and im annoying, and bla bla bla. Dude get a grip...u never even had probs with me until your boy Abdur did, than u wanted 2 jump in and be his bodyguard. I remember the thread, him and I were going at it, and u magicly popped up and started running your mouth. Still, im made out to be the bad person...thats amazing. Then, with the last most annoying thread...u cant take a joke and see i like pushing your buttons cause it gives me the giggles. I make a post at Shotie's site, and that makes u even more bitchy and whiny...all u do is cry about every1 else, but u do it in a manner as so it looks like you are intelligent and shit. The saddest thing about this whole thing, is that i come into off topic at PSOW once in a blue moon. When i see topics that envolve me, u guys attack me, and for what reason...to make yourself cool, to make yourself the PSOW bodyguards. The system is so fucked up here, when u attack me, and i defend myself...im looked upon as the "bad one"...

U R b@D CuZ 1 R 73H 1337 D00D N U R N07.!!!!111 H4r H4r H4r!!!!111 1 PWN 73h 1N73Rn37, 1 pwn PS0W, 1 PWN 5h07i3's, N 1 P//M U!!!!11!

LollipopLolita
Sep 16, 2002, 11:55 PM
there was a chance that this topic would not be a flame war, or am I just being too optimistic about the members here? Still, I would have expected more maturity from everyone.