PDA

View Full Version : 1000th is a rant.

Corey
Dec 24, 2005, 02:34 PM
By 1000th, I meant my post count.

Anyway. After...reading, the rules, "a few times". I can't really post the rant I want to. So instead, I figured I just should sum it up to one sentence.

Fuck all those who decided to fuck with me or talk about me behind my back!

Now, you may not know me. You probably don't care.
Great. But I have had this little anger, which kept increasing, and increasing. I had to figure out a way to get rid of it. So. If you haven't heard from me (in game, pso wise) in awhile(more than 2 weeks), and we were friends. Guess what? That means I am no longer friends with you. There are many reasons, but, as I said, the rules don't allow specifics. One reason though, that applies to all of those, is that you just weren't good friends, or maybe, you weren't even really friends with me at all. I am probably wrong on some points. And I know I am right on some points.

But, instead of just classifying all those as my enemies, excluding a few particulars, I am just leaving those problems behind. I'll just think of you
as a player I don't know. I'm basically throwing all my problems on PSO *out* the window.

No. This rant is not intended for any insight. It's simply one where I wanted to give myself relief. If I get problems from setting others happiness in front of mine, then I'm not going to do that anymore. I need to enjoy myself too, sorry.

I'm done with this post, and I'm now relieved. Thanks.

ABDUR101
Dec 25, 2005, 01:38 AM
...pso sukz.

Nai_Calus
Dec 25, 2005, 02:21 AM
People still play PSO?

PSO == Drama, these days. (And for ages, really)

Don't let the morons get you down.

Rubius-sama
Dec 25, 2005, 04:50 AM
Don't play PSO dude...problem solved.