PDA

View Full Version : Anybody a fan of Bleach?

Kamica
Dec 28, 2005, 06:28 PM
Bleach is currently my favorite anime and I interested in finding out who else likes it. What are your thoughts about the show? Who are your favorite characters?

Kuea
Dec 28, 2005, 06:41 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I haven't seen much of this anime but I like it

right now my favorite character would be... prolly the main char <_< Ichigo?

I need to watch more of it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Deathscythealpha
Dec 28, 2005, 07:04 PM
Another big fan of Bleach here. I randomly stumbled onto it whilst trying to find a new series to watch (I needed to fill the Full Metal Alchemist void pretty badly) and Ive been hooked since.

It does have its flaws, as like most Shonen Jump Mangas turned Anime the series suffers from Dragonball Z-isms (Now we must train to become stronger only to meet a much more stronger person who will force me to train once more) and the Soul Society stuff has dragged for the last few episodes (But that saga is apparently over soon, hurrah!), but otherwise I love it.

Favourite character has to be Ichigo. I like the way he just doesnt take any crap, and if someone starts monolagueing he is more likly to kick them in the face then let them have their say. Gotta love Kon as well though.

Kamica
Dec 28, 2005, 07:38 PM
My favorite characters are
1. Zaraki Kenpachi
2. Hitsugaya
3. Aizen

Wyndham
Dec 28, 2005, 09:15 PM
I readthe first volume of bleach, and I liked it.
But they said that one character (Rukia i think?) looked like a clone of me. that was a bit weird.

hollowtip
Dec 29, 2005, 03:07 AM
I love bleach. It makes my socks really white and kills a lot of germs.

Kent
Dec 29, 2005, 03:18 PM
Ichigo, Renji, and Soi Fong, for the win.

geewj
Dec 29, 2005, 05:44 PM
On 2005-12-29 00:07, hollowtip wrote:
I love bleach. It makes my socks really white and kills a lot of germs.

I had a job at a bleach factory. I got to take home as much as I wanted.

Eihwaz
Dec 29, 2005, 05:58 PM
Once, when I was very young, I tried opening a bottle of bleach with my mouth. It tasted a bit like chlorine, except that it burned my lips quite badly. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I never really got into Bleach, though I did see the first couple of episodes. From what I've heard, it's vaguely DBZ-ish, only slightly cooler. *shrug* I tend to prefer shorter anime to long serialized anime, anyway.

Kent
Dec 29, 2005, 07:06 PM
It's not just slightly better than DBZ. :/

astuarlen
Dec 29, 2005, 07:33 PM
On 2005-12-29 14:58, Eihwaz wrote:
I never really got into Bleach

Too hardcore for you, huh? Go back to your corner and your bottle of rubbing alcohol, Eihwaz... leaves more bleach for us cool guys to drink.

Inazuma
Dec 31, 2005, 10:31 AM
i watch it every week as soon as i can. bleach is easily one of the very best animes ever created

Forte1224
Jan 1, 2006, 02:49 AM
I lub it. The manga I have to say is 10 x better than the anime. I dun wanna spoil it so I won't say no more.

My fav. character would be... Kenpachi and the pink haired vice-captain... and of course, urahara.