PDA

View Full Version : Guess it's a foregone conclusion now that Castoth will retur

Castoth
Sep 14, 2002, 11:48 PM
My main obstacle to joining at the moment is the fact that I don't have a Gamecube; however, thanks in part to almost $2000 extra from financial, I can afford one plus all the peripherals needed. Too bad HUmars lose the ability to Shifta in PSO now so maybe I'll resurrect Castoth as a FOmar instead (can they use partisans or was the rumor wrong?). Either that or play a HUcast...or HUcaseal...or...damn, too many classes to choose from now. Oh well, should be fun at least.

Now I just have to hope Sega decides to release the game in October instead of pushing it back for a few months like they did with v2. Guess I'll just kill time in Diablo II until then.

So, am I the only one around here waiting for the US version to release then?

RavenTW
Sep 15, 2002, 09:41 AM
Nope. Some Americans prefer the AMERICAN version.

I'm gonna make me a HUcaseal first. Can't wait to see you online!

Ness
Sep 15, 2002, 09:47 AM
Like with dreamcast, my first character will be a HUmar.

Ian D
Sep 15, 2002, 10:16 AM
Yes, I'm also waiting for the US release. I'm probably going to make a RAmar or HUcast first.

Castoth
Sep 15, 2002, 11:12 AM
Totally unrelated to the topic but that site in Yoshi's sig rocks.

Cube
Sep 15, 2002, 05:23 PM
On 2002-09-15 09:12, Chaos_Knight wrote:
Totally unrelated to the topic but that site in Yoshi's sig rocks.

Haha, hell ya it does... I had the urge to kick everyones ass when at Dairy Queen this guy dropped his Ice Cream. THIS close to doing it man.

Darrin
Sep 16, 2002, 07:39 PM
Im waiting for the US version

Takahashi
Sep 16, 2002, 08:00 PM
well its sort obvious who im gona be.
HUcaseal : Takahashi
HUmar : CRoNiC v2

says on my sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Davion
Sep 17, 2002, 11:41 AM
Davion will come back as a HUmar. I used Shifta and deband all the time. But Davion will still be a HUmar. I'll make a FOmar, and a HUcaseal, and I'll have to buy 4 more memory cards so I can have the amount of characters I want.

Castoth
Sep 17, 2002, 08:35 PM
On 2002-09-17 09:41, Davion wrote:
Davion will come back as a HUmar. I used Shifta and deband all the time. But Davion will still be a HUmar. I'll make a FOmar, and a HUcaseal, and I'll have to buy 4 more memory cards so I can have the amount of characters I want.

So you'll be making 16 characters at once? O_o

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 17, 2002, 10:32 PM
I'm probably going to make Frosty as a HUmar this time around.....not sure if I want that or a HUcast again, so I'll probably end up making both.