PDA

View Full Version : what am i missing?

fronebullare
Jan 2, 2006, 07:54 PM
I can't go online.Am I missing all that much?

Tact
Jan 2, 2006, 07:57 PM
Yes, tons.

No, not really. Just a bunch of online-only quests and items, oppourtunities for rares, Gallon, and GoGo Ball.

fronebullare
Jan 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
On 2006-01-02 16:57, Tact wrote:
Yes, tons.

No, not really. Just a bunch of online-only quests and items, oppourtunities for rares, Gallon, and GoGo Ball.

explain gogo ball and gallon

Delfi
Jan 2, 2006, 08:23 PM
In my opinion you are missing out on one of the best gaming experiences ever.In short youre missing out on mag cells too - gallons shop - where u can trade pds for other items - and add % to your weapons, and specials to ES weapons..but i guess you wont have many if any serious sranks if ure not online so theres sranks ure missing out on too http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif oh my this list is getting bigger and bigger

My advice to you GET ONLINE lol.

Tact
Jan 2, 2006, 09:39 PM
Gallon is from a quest named Gallon's Shop. In this quest, you can buy music disks, or giftwrap certain items.

There is a FOnewm in this quest who leads you to another shop. In this shop, you can spend PDs on various items, most of which are online-only.

GoGo Ball is not very significant. It is simply a version of soccer in lobbies 14 and 15 of every block. Each ball has different goal effects, and one ball flies when you kick it. You can also get a color marker in these lobbies.

Dhylec
Jan 2, 2006, 11:21 PM
Not being online means you do NOT get to:

- play with others from beyond your room
- chat, fool around the lobbies: Photon chairs, dancing, Gogo-ball
- play many online quests, ep 1 & 2
- use those Photon Drops you have been collecting
- add percent to your weapons
- get online-only items, from quests, etc
- hunt seasonal monsters for special drops
- see/hunt tower enemies for non-plus
- play online c-mode for s-rank weapons

..and more that I can't remember at the moment.

RADiaNtVOiD
Jan 3, 2006, 05:45 PM
What everybody is trying to say is just Get Online.

Skorpius
Jan 3, 2006, 06:01 PM
On 2006-01-03 14:45, RADiaNtVOiD wrote:
What everybody is trying to say is just Get Online.

Actually, everyone is just answering his question.

xxTrystanxx
Jan 3, 2006, 08:39 PM
I assume you're not playing the Xbox version because you kind of have to be/have been online to even play PSO because the first thing it does is ask you for your Xbox Live gamertag. So, at least for me, if you're going to go through the trouble to have online capability, you might as well just pay for the Hunter's License, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-01-03 17:40 ]</font>