PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Ok some really big glitches all thanks to LAG.

RADiaNtVOiD
Jan 3, 2006, 03:56 PM
The other day my connection was very very bad, but here is what happened. I went to my bank and pulled out one of my cure/confuse to give to my friend(who was sitting next to me with his own xbox) but when i dropped it on the ground it showed up as a Brightness Circle in his screen but still as a cure/confuse in my screen. So i told him to keep it so then i went back to my bank and pulled out a perfict/resist and dropped it and it gave him my Tripolic Shield. It was the weirdest thing i had ever seen so i switched characters and he gave them back to me so then i had copies it was the best glitch i had ever seen. Ok and now the other weirdest thing was when i had picked up a tapas from the ground that i thought was legit but was instead hacked but then i froze and when i signed back on all of my stats were maxed out and i was only level 40!!!! And that was without any mag at all!!! so now my character has maxed stats without anything equiped weirdest thing ever.

Charmander02
Jan 3, 2006, 07:29 PM
Now you cant really do any thing though since yur char is maxed, so you might as well start a new one.

kevlar_pso
Jan 4, 2006, 08:08 PM
You play on Dav 10? So do I. That's weird, I had not heard of anythin like that since the version 1, version 2 days. Where you would drop a version 2 rare and a version 1 ppl would see somethin different. Look me up on Dav 10 ppls know me there. I'mma 150+ hucast w/Bu-EI on my head.

WorldAtWar
Jan 5, 2006, 11:22 AM
Wow, that is very wierd.

I hope it was the lag and not something wrong with the server....

Delfi
Jan 5, 2006, 02:27 PM
It might be worth checking to see if your stats stay maxed when you equip something because on the DC version there was a code which would add your mags stats to your character stats but they would only remain added until you equipped something then they would revert to normal - and back to max again when you unequip everything - seems to me something like this may have somehow happened to your character although its the first time ive heard of it happening without any codes being used.

RADiaNtVOiD
Jan 6, 2006, 06:40 PM
I just erased that character now because he was no fun at all and yea i am ^_^ on Dav 10 i have seen you Kevlar around sometimes