PDA

View Full Version : She who would be Sophia Seed.....

SophiaSeed
Jan 4, 2006, 12:36 PM
Well, i decided i say hi again, been a year since i've done so and last time.... well, lets just say i didn't agree with the mass majority of individuals who commented on my appearent rule breaking. Ohhh, i broke the rules... it doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but moving on...(lets not frump on this). And if i put this in the wrong place, then just ask a mod to move it.

For those who don't remember me, or don't know me, or just plain hate me, let me review my own self:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=92599&forum=10
I am, Sophia Seed, a former FOmarl Mag Farmer on the GC. I would make mags for people, but mostly for myself. Weather i was good at what i did or not, is a test of time, and it really doesn't matter in the end. I remember my days, of telling people off, ignoring the pleads for help, and just sitting in the lobby for hours just watching the people pass by. Loved by 2 or 3 people, hated by most, angered by many, that was me. I didn't care about anyone, and for the most part, i still don't. I tried PSO:BB, but if i still wanted to play the same game, i would have just fired up my GC. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy it.

But in my mind, i've moved on: from RO to WoW. WoW is fun, interesting, and not neccesarily original, but atleast it's not plauged with hacks and repeative gameplay. PSO was fun, don't get my wrong, but for my style of interaction with other human beings, i prefer a larger audience to annoy. On my particular server, i'm blacklisted from most guilds and people, because I have standards. I don't think anyone ever got it on PSO, that the reason why I was just a mean and horrible person on PSO was because I had standards. And regardless of what people think of me, i still believe in standards, and to never back down in what you believe in. And i didn't not help people because i wanted to be a dick, i didn't help people because they should help themselves instead. Just because i made mags, doesn't mean i should give them to everyone else regardlesly. Same can be said about people on WoW. I play a warlock, for those who don't know, they can summon people to any location they are. But i don't summon people, not because i don't mind doing it, but i'm not a taxi service nor do i bow down before everyone wanting something for nothing.

Well that's my little speech, just a bit of nostalgia(sp? but who gives a damn). here to hoping i don't ruffle anyone's feathers again.

If you remember, then say you remember you hated me, and if don't remember me, ehh, no love loss there.

ABDUR101
Jan 4, 2006, 12:50 PM
Here's a revelation: Very few will remember you, and ever fewer will care.

Kent
Jan 4, 2006, 12:58 PM
Hi. Who are you again?

eXo
Jan 4, 2006, 12:59 PM
On 2006-01-04 09:58, Kent wrote:
Hi. Who are you again?

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

eXo
Jan 4, 2006, 01:27 PM
I have a feeling that this post may lead to a pair of key's .

Dhylec
Jan 4, 2006, 01:36 PM
Well, welcome back.
You might or might not notice, but this is an internet forum. People come & go - no one cares - don't let what happened before bother you. Let it goes & have fun.

Neith
Jan 4, 2006, 03:56 PM
I remember seeing a lot of games to do with Mag farming a good while back, never actually played with you though.

Anyway, PSO's just a game, we all done stupid things, just let it slide.

SophiaSeed
Jan 4, 2006, 05:07 PM
well i highly doubt i'll be posting regularly on the forum, primarily because i gave up being a forum troll. I mainly made a post to say hi, to see if anyone remembers me at all.

TheOneHero
Jan 4, 2006, 06:07 PM
I remember you, the terms you parted on shouldn't be brought up. Wouldn't do well to make a good impression on many of the newer members.

Saw you a lot on PSO too, infact, I think I may still have your card.

If I ever get online again, let's play a game yeah?