PDA

View Full Version : lost weapon

fronebullare
Jan 5, 2006, 06:59 PM
I had dr.montigue make my gobomma's right arm into a weapon. I had it in my items with me, I saw it there.
Then, when I quit the mission it was gone. I know I didn't drop it or deposit it. It just disappeared... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif this is a mean glicth.Has any one else had this problem?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-05 16:19 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jan 5, 2006, 07:24 PM
Did you save?

fronebullare
Jan 5, 2006, 07:43 PM
i didn't quit game, just the mission. then I went to forest to try it out but it wasn't there.

DLShAdOw
Jan 5, 2006, 08:19 PM
well that is a weird glitch, if one at all. doesn't really matter though. gobooma's arms suck to test if it's a glitch or not, try again.

Neith
Jan 5, 2006, 08:42 PM
Actually, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I've had a similar thing happen, but I don't know how. I lost a Red Scorpio for no apparent reason. Found it, stashed it, quit. Turned on the 'cube next day and it wasn't there.

No idea why, but unless my brother stole it (considering he already has a 25% Hit Scorpio, I doubt it), then it just disappeared.

Like I said though, no idea how it happened.

Dragon_Knight
Jan 6, 2006, 09:01 AM
I've had equpiment just disapper too. I even lost a vivanne to a data sycnro error...yes it was legit I had been using if for some time before it up and went. I've lost other things like mags and units as well.

Sitka
Jan 6, 2006, 02:59 PM
You play this game long enough, you lose stuff.

You just hope it isn't your sealed J-sword or some other uber you spent half your gaming life looking for.

A gobooma's arm - meh.

I've lost lots and lots of things to various game glitches, but still nothing was worse than getting the "corrupted" message on my gamecube file.

That cured any gc ambitions I had like a dose of salt on a slimy slug.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 05:42 PM
I know the gobomma's claw isn't a great weapon, i'm just worried about my babies (musashi) and my other stuff.I know there not that strong,but their shadow's (my char.) signature weapon.

StormShadow11
Jan 8, 2006, 02:02 AM
On 2006-01-06 11:59, Sitka wrote:
nothing was worse than getting the "corrupted" message on my gamecube file.

Both of my GC PSO files got corrupted. I lost 8 characters http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif