PDA

View Full Version : Extremely pissed!

InfinityXXX
Jan 6, 2006, 02:18 AM
Theres 2 things that has pissed me off to the edge. One just happened recentlyand the other happened earlier today.

1.) My house has a washer but we don't have a dryer so we hang all of our clothes to dry in the house. Now when the clothes come out the washer there not dripping water, there just really damp. Now when someone in the house washes they may leave the clothes in the washer and this is alright for it can go up to 4 days without mildewing but if you take the cltohes out the washer and be lazy and leave them in your basket bunched together in the house.........your clothes will mildew.

I had put my darks in the washer at 11 p.m and I went to do my homework and then the dishes. Aroun 12 a.m I went to go get the clippers to cut my hair.(I cut my ownhair) Now my brother wants to wash some wash towels and I tell him, if your gonna take my clothes out....HANG ALL OF THEM UP. I go in the bathroom setting up the newspapaer and clippers and I head in the kitchen and I see MY CLOTHES IN A BASKET WADED TOGETHER!

He wasn't even going to tell anybody and I would've woke up the next morning with mildewed clothes. So I tell him to hang ym clothes up and w/o even responding to me he lays on the couch and goes to sleep. I tell him again and he doesn't say anything so I go tell my mom.(that was the alternative to not givin him the beat down) And this what happens

Me: Mom, tell him to hang my clothes.(I tell her the story of telling my bro to hang my clothes up before he put his clothes and the towels in)

Mom:You can hang them up

Me:Mom, I TOLD him, GAVE him a warning. I'm about to cut my hair and I jsut finished all my chores. I'm not in the mood to be hangin up no clothes.
(My brother is yelling in the background, saying he doesn't want to do it)

Mom:Your not his dad nor mom so you can't tell him what to do

Me:Then he should do it anyways cause TAHTS WHAT YOU DO. When I take out your clothes when you don't want them out you ALWAYS TELL ME TO HANG UP YOUR CLOTHES so he should have to hang up my cltohes up. He wasn't even going to TELL me he took them out.

Mom:Thats beause I'm the mom

Me:I'm not about to put up those clothes. He did that to be mean anyways.

So the three of us argue back and forth and my mom keeps saying that I could've hung the clothes up by now but I don't feel like even touching those WET clothes. Something I didn't plan on doing, something I don't want to do and not only that, but I'm tired of my brother always getting to do whatever the hell he wants because if the roles were switched I would be getting yelled at instead of defended. Finally I tell my mom that why don't me AND him both hang up the clothes together and she makes Trey help me.

Trey is outraged and hes calling me all sorts of names and I'm just sayin "shut up". So he puts my clothes on the hanger and throws them in places so hard that the clothes are on the ground. And then while trying to hang up another shirt he intentionally steps on a small stack of my cd's next to my wall.(He always try to break something of mine when he's mad)and I go to my mom.

Me:MOM, tell Trey to stop steppin on my cd's and get these clothes off the ground!(I'm trying to refrain myself from just knockin the sh*t out that f*kin small ass bastard!)

Mom:*ignores*

Me:MOM, why are you letting him get away with this crap!

Mom: stop yelling at me, who you think you are

Me:Well if you'll listen

Mom: Just pick it up, you can;'t tell him to do anything. Be the bigger man

Me: I am so SICK AND TIRED OF THAT. I've been the bigger man in this house ever since he was born and now I refuse. I'm tired of him being able to do whatever he wants. Everytime I turn the othercheek it teaches him nothing and lets him know he can do it again.

Mom:Stop actin like a bitch and pick them clothes up

We argue some more and I end up picking up the clothes he dropped which further PISSED me off. This is her problem! She lets him gets away with EVERYTHING ever since he was little.And this is why he talks back to her and does NOTHING in the house. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE CHORES!!!! Picking up the clothese may be rather petty to bug him about but he does He's ble to smartmouth everyone and she jsut ignores it. He sits on the couch all day and do nothing while making F's on his report card. At first I turned the other cheek to it BUT IT NEEDS TO STOP! I'm so f***in tired of him and I'm tired of her letting him do anything he wants and whats worse is that she let her 9 yr old daughter do what she wants.............

2.) Earlier today, this happens everyday, my sister will get mad at me from things like not helping ehr with her homework, not giving her something I have, or telling her she can;t do something......that she will hit me in my mouth or grab something and hit me with it.

SHes 9 and its starting to hurt more and its to the point where I can jus backhand that bratty bitch. And my mom thinks this shit is funny. SHe hasen't told her to stop at all. SHe says no to everything you say, hits me and calls me names and my mom has NOT YET CORRECTED HER,

ALL OF THEM(EXCEPT ME MOM) IN THAT HOUSE CAN KISS MY ASS! And I am heavily disappointed in my mom. When I was 5 I was getting sever whuppins just for talking back or making a smart comment and these kids can break things and hit each other, refuse to do work and call everyone every name in the book and get away with it!

I am seriously thinking of leaving this house. I can't wait another year of high school. I don't even think I'll survive, I might go crazy. The way I'm feeling, I can jsut grab a belt and beat the hell out of those two. There like spiled rich kids that don't do a thing BUT WE'RE NOT RICH! No morals, no nothing, everything is handed to them. My brother can pull a knife out on me or my sister and the next day its ok. I'm just tired, and I jsut need to get the helll away from my house fast. I at least need a vacation for a week away from them.

I promise myself, as soon as I get that damn diploma next year, I'm gettin the f**k up out of this house and movin in somewhere, whether its in a drom or with a friend ANYTHING will be better than here.

ABDUR101
Jan 6, 2006, 02:45 AM
Exhibit A:

..you have no idea how hard I laughed. My ribs hurt. Thank you.

KodiaX987
Jan 6, 2006, 08:53 AM
Last I heard, your brother was a superbly incompetent motherfucker who would rather die than answer questions or act even remotely nice.

Why did you even talk to him in the first place?

InfinityXXX
Jan 6, 2006, 05:28 PM
On 2006-01-05 23:45, ABDUR101 wrote:
Exhibit A:

..you have no idea how hard I laughed. My ribs hurt. Thank you.

Yeah, abdur, my mom is not like any normal mom. Shes only 33 yrs old so she curses like a sailor and take intrest in everything I do. We've been through a lot together and we're best friends as well as mother and son.I tell her everything that goes on in my life, from how I'm feeling to sex, anything. We have an open relationship. Back when I was younger it wasn't like that but when I turned 15 she started giving me a lot of freedom. We clown on each other but I respect my mom heavily.

Kodia.....I dunno why I be nice to him. Every now and then I'll be forgiving and be nice to him but now I know that no matter what, hes not gonna change. So he and my sister can kiss my arse until they learn some respect.

I haven't said anything to anyone except my mom and its gonna be like that. The weekend ahead will have me in events that are away from home so I won't even be seeing them.

I'm honestly starting to beleive that nice guys finish last ever since last night.

Dek
Jan 6, 2006, 05:55 PM
On 2006-01-06 14:28, InfinityXXX wrote:
Kodia.....I dunno why I be nice to him. Every now and then I'll be forgiving and be nice to him but now I know that no matter what, hes not gonna change. So he and my sister can kiss my arse until they learn some respect.

Simple. You believe that he can change because of your passive actions. It's a feeling of hope that was sparked from your influence in life (your mother).

Nothing wrong with it, of course. However, seeing that I am in the same boat, it doesn't feel rewarding in any sense.

If your brother wants to stay the way he is, let him (Perhaps this was discussed before?). Let something from the outside world be a wak up call for him.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 06:38 PM
I feel your pain(OMFG That was corny!).Anyway,I have two younger brothers that do the exact same thing!What I do to vent myself is draw or play some soulcaliber.find what he is afraid of and exploit it!Or tell his friends things that will embaress him later. What I do is,since my brother(he is also 9)looks up to me and whatever,I just refrain from any contact with him and I take,since I invested most in it,all my gamecube equipment and games and stuff and leave him with his stuff.This always works for me because he loves to play pso(which is mine)and his memory card has only 59 blocks so he can't save anything cause most of his space is taken up by pso and I don't think he'll delete his char. So in the end he's my bitch for like a week until the next time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-06 15:41 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 6, 2006, 07:37 PM
You should have hung up your own clothes.

Why should your brother have to hang up your clothes? They're your clothes, you hang them up. It's not his fault you're not in the mood to touch any wet clothes.

And you said yourself it takes 4 days for clothes to mildew, so him leaving them in a basket and you not finiding them till morning isn't going to hurt anything. If he puts them in a basket, and it takes you 4 days to wonder where your clothes are and do something about it, then you deserve mildewy clothes. Keep after your own shit, and don't use other people as an excuse to be lazy about it. And your mom telling you to hang up her clothes doesn't mean you get to tell your brother to. Like she said, she's the mom. That's how it works.

Maybe if you did something other than yelling complaints to your mom she would listen to you. Maybe talk to her about it when you both have some free time, and your brother and sister aren't around. Because I don't know about you, but when people yell complaints at me, it makes me less likely to do anything about it.

And you might be putting up with your sibling, but it sounds like your holding grudges, not turning the other cheek.

Forte1224
Jan 6, 2006, 07:50 PM
Next time this happens... put his clothes (wet) and shove it up his ass. Or just put it: under his bed, in his closet, in his pillowcase... or up his ass.

Or just throw it at him.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 07:50 PM
On 2006-01-06 16:37, geewj wrote:

Why should your brother have to hang up your clothes? They're your clothes, you hang them up. It's not his fault you're not in the mood to touch any wet clothes.

And you said yourself it takes 4 days for clothes to mildew, so him leaving them in a basket and you not finiding them till morning isn't going to hurt anything. If he puts them in a basket, and it takes you 4 days to wonder where your clothes are and do something about it, then you deserve mildewy clothes. Keep after your own shit, and don't use other people as an excuse to be lazy about it. And your mom telling you to hang up her clothes doesn't mean you get to tell your brother to. Like she said, she's the mom. That's how it works.

Maybe if you did something other than yelling complaints to your mom she would listen to you. Maybe talk to her about it when you both have some free time, and your brother and sister aren't around. Because I don't know about you, but when people yell complaints at me, it makes me less likely to do anything about it.

you!....you DISGUST ME! obviosly you ain't in the same boat.

Forte1224
Jan 6, 2006, 07:56 PM
On 2006-01-06 16:50, fronebullare wrote:

On 2006-01-06 16:37, geewj wrote:

So does your face, but we don't complain ;D

I'm sorry to say this, but I have to agree with "hanging up your own clothes."

geewj
Jan 6, 2006, 08:03 PM

I'm number 5 of 10 kids.

ABDUR101
Jan 6, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:03, geewj wrote:
I'm number 5 of 10 kids.

Shut up #5, you ain't in the same boat, obviously you cannot fathom what the digression of this transgression entails to the average everyday offspring of the current generation.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:03, geewj wrote:

I'm number 5 of 10 kids.
yes but you are NOT THE OLDEST! you may have other siblings that are younger than you,but you are NOT THE OLDEST

Skorpius
Jan 6, 2006, 08:19 PM
Having siblings isn't an excuse to be lazy.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 08:28 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:19, Skorpius wrote:

OMFG! I am about to start ranting myself. The guy said he had just finished all his f**king CHORES Damn it.His brother does NOTHING at all,plus he was cutting his hair at the time and told trey to hang his clothes if he was going to take them out.

Saiffy
Jan 6, 2006, 08:33 PM
My brother and sister and I get along just fine.

We clean up after ourselves, we leave each other alone most of the time, since we don't get along. Everything is fine. Nobody yells, everyone stays in one peice.

OMFG! I am about to start ranting myself. The guy said he had just finished all his f**king CHORES Damn it.His brother does NOTHING at all,plus he was cutting his hair at the time and told trey to hang his clothes if he was going to take them out.
Try saying that at a job.

"Oh, I did more than half my work, it's unfair that I have to do it all"

Besides, this is half the story, we don't know how much is true, and we don't know how his brother, sister and mother saw it. *shrug*

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 08:36 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif *shaking with anger*

Why would I even BOTHER to listen to his siblings?
WHY? After all they have done to him over the years? WTF? No. And I KNOW what i'm talking about!!!! I can relate.SO,excuse me for saying this but, UNTIL YOU have walked in our shoes,Don't tell us sh** about"listening" to them!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-06 18:26 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 6, 2006, 08:38 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:28, fronebullare wrote:

Okay.

Lets say your brother has some clothes in the washer, and you want to wash some towels. Not something for you, some towels. Community towels. Towels that everyone is probably going to be using. Washing those towels might even be your chore. So you are washing towels, and his personal clothes are in the washer, in the way of you washing your community towels. You tell him that you need to wash some towels, and he says he is not in the mood to touch wet clothes, so you need to hang them up if you want to wash those community towels.

So... he doesn't want to touch his own wet clothes, so if you want to use the family washer to wash the community towels, you must touch his wet clothes. You are obviously more obligated to touch his wet clothes than he is, right?

Lets say instead of haning up all of his clothes for him, you put them in a basket so he can do it himself. And so long as he takes care of his own clothes in the next 4 days, it's not going to hurt anything one bit. So you do that, and he complains to your mom about it. He complains to your mom about it so much in fact, that she says you have to help him hang up his personal clothes so you can wash the community towels in the family washer.

Do you want some help starting the rant you're gonna post?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: geewj on 2006-01-06 17:43 ]</font>

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 08:59 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:38, geewj wrote:

On 2006-01-06 17:28, fronebullare wrote:
[quote]

Okay.

Lets say your brother has some clothes in the washer, and you want to wash some towels. Not something for you, some towels. Community towels. Towels that everyone is probably going to be using. Washing those towels might even be your chore. So you are washing towels, and his personal clothes are in the washer, in the way of you washing your community towels. You tell him that you need to wash some towels, and he says he is not in the mood to touch wet clothes, so you need to hang them up if you want to wash those community towels.

So... he doesn't want to touch his own wet clothes, so if you want to use the family washer to wash the community towels, you must touch his wet clothes. You are obviously more obligated to touch his wet clothes than he is, right?

Lets say instead of haning up all of his clothes for him, you put them in a basket so he can do it himself. And so long as he takes care of his own clothes in the next 4 days, it's not going to hurt anything one bit. So you do that, and he complains to your mom about it. He complains to your mom about it so much in fact, that she says you have to help him hang up his personal clothes so you can wash the community towels in the family washer.

Do you want some help starting the rant you're gonna post?

I would have just left the towles for another time,like...ummm,lets say, WHEN HE WAS FINISHED CUTTING HIS HAIR.Or just hang the clothes in the washer,and then do the towles.And if anything, infinity was going to hang those damn towles too anyway!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-06 18:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-06 18:02 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 6, 2006, 09:08 PM
On 2006-01-06 17:59, fronebullare wrote:
I would have just left the towles for another time,like...ummm,lets say, WHEN HE WAS FINISHED CUTTING HIS HAIR.Or just hang the clothes in the washer,and then do the towles.And if anything, infinity was going to hang those damn too towles anyway!

Left the towels for another time? What if it was one of your chores and could'nt wait? Or what if you wanted to take initiative and get it done, rather than procrastinate? Or maybe you realise, that by putting someone else's clothes in a basket to set them aside, is better than letting what you need to do go just because someone else doesn't want to handle their own clothes(which can wait up to four full days before anything bad happens to them, and in the same arguement, what if they neglected their clothes day after day, and you still needed to do the towels?)

Either way, it doesn't matter who's the oldest, who's the youngest or who's in the middle, the point Frink #5 was making, was that it's a sibling issue. Get the fuck along, or shut up and stay away from each other.

I'm the youngest of five, I got my ass beat around if I was wrong, and I had just as many chores as my siblings. You work together, you're civil with each other, or you get your ass handed to you by your parents.

I seriously don't get the yelling part, and the "Mooooooooom" bit. My nephews do that shit, and I tell them to either work it out themselves and stop trying to get a parent to take sides, or stay away from each other.

fronebullare
Jan 6, 2006, 09:25 PM
On 2006-01-06 18:08, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2006-01-06 17:59, fronebullare wrote:
I would have just left the towles for another time,like...ummm,lets say, WHEN HE WAS FINISHED CUTTING HIS HAIR.Or just hang the clothes in the washer,and then do the towles.And if anything, infinity was going to hang those damn too towles anyway!

Left the towels for another time? What if it was one of your chores and could'nt wait? Or what if you wanted to take initiative and get it done, rather than procrastinate? Or maybe you realise, that by putting someone else's clothes in a basket to set them aside, is better than letting what you need to do go just because someone else doesn't want to handle their own clothes(which can wait up to four full days before anything bad happens to them, and in the same arguement, what if they neglected their clothes day after day, and you still needed to do the towels?)

Either way, it doesn't matter who's the oldest, who's the youngest or who's in the middle, the point Frink #5 was making, was that it's a sibling issue. Get the fuck along, or shut up and stay away from each other.

I'm the youngest of five, I got my ass beat around if I was wrong, and I had just as many chores as my siblings.

thats right,you are the youngestof five. me and him are the oldest of two.and it does matter if your the oldest youngest or in the middle. ya know why,cause parents are not as tough anymore because when your the first,you get it all first.what I mean by that is parents are tense about how thier child will end up, and its their first time raising a kid of their own,meaning they aren't as experienced therefore around the second or third kid they can kind of guess what is going to happen,therefore making them more relaxed about it all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-01-06 18:29 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 6, 2006, 09:37 PM
Sitting in a basket doesn't hurt the clothes any more than sitting in the washer. They are damp and clumped together either way. They will mildew just as fast. The only difference is that if they are in the basket then someone else can use the washer.

Can we agree on this? Yes?

Then everything past that was just a petty fight. And being the oldest of three doesn't change that.

Skorpius
Jan 6, 2006, 10:13 PM
Being the youngest of five, or oldest of two, doesn't make this newly formed argument any less ridiculous.

Niki
Jan 7, 2006, 12:22 AM
Wow.

InfinityXXX
Jan 7, 2006, 10:13 AM
Geewj(sorry if its mispelled) and others that are opposed, you missed something. When you leave clothes in the washer THEY DO NOT mildew for about 4 days but if you take clothes out the washer and leave them to where air can get to them (such as leaving them in the house in a basket, what he did, it will mildew the next day) Trust me, we've been w/o a dryer for a year so the whole family knows this very well.

This is what aggravated me. He didn't even tell me he took them out, he was on the couch sleep. And not only that BUT HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE! He has chores to do and he never does any of them and he gets away with it. He sits on the couch all day and watch tv. But he expects for everyone to give him things and for you to bow to him. Lemme say he has chore to do cuz its only one thing he suppose to do and thats clean the living room but guess who ends up cleaning it up....yup...me.

And what further pissed me off was the next day, I look in the washer and HE WASHED ONE GODDAMN TOWEL FOR HISSELF!

He started this crap on purpose like he normally do. Hes very manipulative. He gets in these moods where he wants to screw around with someone.

Please pardon me caps locking but everytime I think back on this I get very angry.

:calm:

When I take out my sisters laundry to wash my own, I hang up hers, she does the same for me and it works for my mom. But he can't get the point and for some reason my mom was trippin that night.(probably cause she was sleepy)

Oh and trust me, that whole post was 100% true. I was gonna take out the part that abdur qoated but I left it in to keept it genuwine and 100% true. I think some of you that disagree with me don't know the history of the things my brother do so I suggest that yall look at past topics on my brother so yall can get a sense of his attitude and ways.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was yelling but I just get so mad at how once again, he gets away with another fight. THrows out my clothes and put them on the ground and cracks one cd just so he can wash one motherfreakin' towel.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-01-07 07:14 ]</font>

Skorpius
Jan 7, 2006, 01:00 PM
On 2006-01-07 07:13, InfinityXXX wrote:
Geewj(sorry if its mispelled) and others that are opposed, you missed something. When you leave clothes in the washer THEY DO NOT mildew for about 4 days but if you take clothes out the washer and leave them to where air can get to them (such as leaving them in the house in a basket, what he did, it will mildew the next day) Trust me, we've been w/o a dryer for a year so the whole family knows this very well.

Then hang your own clothes up and stop waiting for others to do it.

InfinityXXX
Jan 7, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-01-07 10:00, Skorpius wrote:

On 2006-01-07 07:13, InfinityXXX wrote:

Then hang your own clothes up and stop waiting for others to do it.

*sigh* Skorp, I'm not trying to be mean cuz you cool but based off that comment you missed a lot in the first post. To tell elaborate more: I had got off work, exercised, did homework, did all my chores, put my clothes in the washer and I was tired, It was 12 a.m and I was getting ready to cut my hair which'll takes around 30 minutes and then take my shower and go to bed.

I was going to take my clothes out the NEXT day. Thats what we do in my house. We put the clothes in at night and take them out the next day. I do it, he does it, my sis does it, my mom does it. It's been that way since the dryer broke down so this was nothing new to him or anyone else. Occasionally someone may leave there clothes in there for a few days. But if we have to wash our clothes and someone elses clothes our in there and we know they're busy or not home or sick or tired(tired only works for my mom)......we suffer the consequences and hang up there clothes. Thats how it is.

Now he KNEW I had put those clothes in their and he knew that I was headed for bed so when I saw him with the towels I told him, "hang them up if you take them out" and he didn't do it. And not only that but he only washed one damn towel.

I was not about to hang up no clothes for that would've took about 40 minutes and I didn't have the time. School was the next day.

He don't do sh*t else in that house so you tellin' me he couldn't hang up those clothes that he took out the wahsher to wash one towel after he knew I was headedfor bed........Hell to the naawl.

ABDUR101
Jan 7, 2006, 04:15 PM
Things don't always work out the way you plan. So you would have had to stay up alittle bit longer to put your clothes up, so what?

Sorry for how your brother is, but lead by example and rise above your siblings in maturity.

Jehosaphaty
Jan 7, 2006, 05:00 PM
On 2006-01-07 13:15, ABDUR101 wrote:
Things don't always work out the way you plan. So you would have had to stay up alittle bit longer to put your clothes up, so what?

Sorry for how your brother is, but lead by example and rise above your siblings in maturity.

which essentially says be the bigger person. tough to do, yes. rewarding, though, yes.

opaopajr
Jan 9, 2006, 01:24 AM
i support violence and vindictive cruelty in these cases. if no external, appropriate authority is going to be responsible, might as well go all "Lord of the Flies" on their ass. someone, be it your sibling, your mom, or you, will get their act together, and fast. nature abhors a vacuum -- fill it. oh, and please, at least be subtle and creative. no need getting caught too often, right?

heh, there's probably a good reason i was raised pretty much like an only child. my brother was lucky he was 10 years older than me, no sibling rivalry could really be possible. because otherwise i don't take shit and have no qualms making someone cry when they've pushed me too far without recourse. you'll be surprised what a touch of violence can solve, and i live my life pretty much a pacifist! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Jan 10, 2006, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry, but no matter what situation you were in, it would've been better to deal with your clothes yourself, rather than start a big, ugly fight. It would've been nice if your brother would have done it, but he didn't. Rather than starting a big argument, you should've just shrugged it off, and done it yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-01-10 12:39 ]</font>

Maridia
Jan 11, 2006, 05:40 PM
You know, I've been watching this thread from the beginning and after everything has been said and done, all I can really think is:

Dude, your mom sucks. She really ought to get her act together, because that shit with your siblings is freaking ridiculous.

And yeah, hang your own clothes up next time. No matter how fed up I am with things, I still do what needs to be done just to save listening to bitching and complaining from MY mother. I know it's the principle of the thing, but man, sometimes you just have to do these things. I'm sorry you're in a situation like that. Just do your best until you can get out.