I am not a player.
I do not wrangle up women like a haram.
I am not a womanizer.
I don't drive.
I don't have a car.
I do not have a girl friend.
I have not gotten laied, or had sex.
I am not a one to be a soap opera.
I do not live a very full exciting life.

Got it?
So quit fucking asking or saying im lying about what i say.

Wyndham
Jan 7, 2006, 10:08 PM
I can relate to most of the things said here, as almost every week someone says to me "you need to get laid", or some other crap.
so... yeah.

Link00seven
Jan 7, 2006, 10:20 PM
I'm sorry. Yeah people are quick to judge. I'm unsure if you are still in HS or if its just other people you have to deal with, but I know the feeling entirely.

I get especially annoyed when people try to "hook me up". I can find my own girls, and anyone I am interested in probably won't just be a stupid slut.

Don't worry about them. You know damn well you're not a "player" or that you "need to get laid" so just ignore them idiots.

Rainbowlemon
Jan 9, 2006, 06:39 AM
But...but...sex is so FUN! :S Don't do it to 'get laid', do it for the experience, and as an act of love.

Damn, I'm with you on the rest...my grandma won't stop asking me to start driving, even though I've told her I much prefer walking and public transport...my GRANDMA! I couldn't feel more guilty.

I know how you must feel on writing this rant...I can't stand people questioning me on my supposed "obscure" choices.

Bah.

WraithVerge
Jan 9, 2006, 03:08 PM
It's supposedly the "cool" thing to do... guess that means I'm uncool.

*shrug* ... but since when have I ever cared what people thought of me? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Daikarin
Jan 10, 2006, 11:42 AM
Live your own life, don't live anything from anything else. Make good use of your free will, I guess.

Shadowpawn
Jan 10, 2006, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't sweat it, you know what's best for you. You don't have to be what they want you to be (lest you want to be a clone.) Later on in life you'll see these aren't as important as most people tend to stress.