PDA

View Full Version : megid

fronebullare
Jan 8, 2006, 07:29 PM
I just got to ultimate.While doing temple I got killed like every time I fought a ob lily.

Help...please

Tact
Jan 8, 2006, 07:32 PM
Freeze them?

And if you have over...I think it was 60 or 65 EDK, you can frolic in the Megid and not die. (Try a Brightness Circle, Shield of Delsaber, and maybe some Resist/Devils, if necessary.)

JODDY
Jan 8, 2006, 07:40 PM
If you dont have any EDK resistance yet. Try staying by a door and shooting it a few times. Go back out the door when the lily is gonna shoot. Repeat as many times necessary.

whiteninja
Jan 8, 2006, 07:49 PM
Or you can use a Demon's weapon.

Normal -> Special -> Special

If either of the Special's hit, then *beep! beep! blam!* No more Lily http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Just be careful if you are a Humar or Hunewearl, or you will probably get paralyzed.

Forte1224
Jan 8, 2006, 07:56 PM
Always carry around a Shield of Delsaber and 4 resist/devils when you go to temple. It's not like caves, where they appear in small numbers.

fronebullare
Jan 8, 2006, 08:04 PM
I don't have a delsaber's sheild

agenevil
Jan 9, 2006, 12:01 AM
Find Resist/devils then. With whatever armor/shield you use now, 3 of them should definately be enough,

Sycarax
Jan 9, 2006, 07:55 AM
Or, you could always try and doge them, I had to get my Fonwearl throught Ult. caves and that's all i did. Soon you will start to learn the timing and what the lilies look like when they are about to megid, and doging will be second nature. Hope this helped.

matizzle87
Jan 9, 2006, 08:30 AM
You can also take cover behind some pillars (in some rooms there are)..Megid won't come through there.. Wait untill the lily just 'shot' a Megid and shoot a few times at it with a handgun or something.. When it looks like it is going to shoot again take cover again.. Also keep distance..

When there are no pillars, stay at a exit from the room.. When you leave the room the lily will stand 'normal' again. But be carefull, if the lily just shot a megid at you when you just had exit the room, the megid could come through the opening..

These lilies are indeed very irritating.. Especially in the Temple.. It's wise to bring some scape dolls.. If you make a mistake and get killed you won't need to walk all the way back and you'll still have your meseta and be revived..