PDA

View Full Version : lol, skintones

FOAtHeart
Jan 8, 2006, 09:05 PM
SKINTONE PRACTICE ROUND ONE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/FOAtHeart/543.jpg

Here, watch the animation; I think you'd appreciate the drawing a lot more ;o

Click ! ! (http://www.oekakicentral.com/traininggrounds/viewanis.php?xcord=300&ycord=300&recno=153675)

Don't mind the hair; I should have left her bald >_>

Sayara
Jan 8, 2006, 09:10 PM
an imteresting blue tint to the skin. id think the blue'd hit some of her other cheek too though. (not terribly sure)

Dre_o
Jan 8, 2006, 09:18 PM
o.O..looks like you did it in Deep Paint, correct? Wow....that took some hella good patience...well done.

Sayara
Jan 8, 2006, 09:20 PM
No, Looks like FO uses a Oeaki program to do this

FOAtHeart
Jan 8, 2006, 09:20 PM
On 2006-01-08 18:18, Dre_o wrote:
o.O..looks like you did it in Deep Paint, correct? Wow....that took some hella good patience...well done.

No way bub :B

Oekaki

Dre_o
Jan 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
....Cramming my head in a corner....yea...my bad...Don't laugh at me! I not stoopid!

Sayara
Jan 8, 2006, 09:25 PM
Don't worry about it. DP makes simular product to that.

Now that i look again, I think you might be giving alittle too much light to an area that doesnt get much lighting, (cheek not facign us)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-09 11:21 ]</font>

Solstis
Jan 9, 2006, 02:05 PM
Oh Fo! You've definitely improved, and I have no doubts that you'll continue to do so. I do believe that you tend to over-do some points (show-off!), but your style is your own. However, you'd probably make a great minimalist (as in, I would have still liked the piccie if you had stopped when it was just a featureless figure, very good).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-09 11:20 ]</font>

Ryna
Jan 9, 2006, 02:23 PM
Ok, the spam has been cleaned up. Let's keep the comments related to FOAtHeart's picture.

To get back on topic, that is an interesting blue. Like Tingle said, I'm not so sure it should be on the other cheek though.

Skorpius
Jan 9, 2006, 04:00 PM
Interesting color choice to mix and blend in there. Will you experiment with other colors, or is this just basic skin tone practice?

FOAtHeart
Jan 9, 2006, 04:32 PM
On 2006-01-09 13:00, Skorpius wrote:
Interesting color choice to mix and blend in there. Will you experiment with other colors, or is this just basic skin tone practice?

It's funny that you say that, because I've been experimenting with a few (yellow and magenta, mostly) but this blue suits a lot of my pictures well.
I like to think of it as my signature color. :>

Solly: You have this knack for making me look at my art in ways I don't usually. :> Thank you for your input.

Skorpius
Jan 9, 2006, 05:11 PM
You should do some practice with oranges if you feel blues are a type of signature color (complimentary and all). I'd like to see what you'd come up with.

EphekZ
Jan 9, 2006, 07:22 PM
Wow. The animation was just awsome. You're improving alot and I like your work....only one word left. MORE http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif =D