PDA

View Full Version : NCSX cube mod question

Crushinator
Sep 16, 2002, 04:11 PM
I just ordered Ep1+2, but I don't have my Cube modded yet. I plan on sending it to NCS tomorrow for the mod, but I'm not sure how long they take to get it done.

Can anyone here gimme a good estimate for how long they'll take to get my Cube back to me? I'll probably go berserk seeing PSO just sitting there in the DVD case and me not playing it X(

Bri-N
Sep 16, 2002, 04:28 PM
It took me 1 week to get it done, because it took 2 days to get there, 1 day to mod, about a 4-5 days to get it back due to UPS ground, you should email and ask if they offer other shipping options if you want it back faster.

Dabra
Sep 16, 2002, 08:21 PM
Actually that's not true, it's one day.

If you send it on a morning, they get it the same day or next morning. They don't mod it on place, they either look at your gamecube's state, see if it's good and give you an already modded gamecube. I mean you got nothing to lose and it's practically in mint condition. So it takes less than 3 days trust me.

Alisha
Sep 17, 2002, 12:59 PM
crush man are you back??

Crushinator
Sep 17, 2002, 01:20 PM
Alisha, girl, I be back!

Are you importing pso too?

Alisha
Sep 17, 2002, 02:18 PM
yep been playing ofline till i can figure out how to get onine they didnt send my kb tho X(

Bri-N
Sep 17, 2002, 02:29 PM
On 2002-09-16 18:21, Dabra_Shenrox wrote:
Actually that's not true, it's one day.

If you send it on a morning, they get it the same day or next morning. They don't mod it on place, they either look at your gamecube's state, see if it's good and give you an already modded gamecube. I mean you got nothing to lose and it's practically in mint condition. So it takes less than 3 days trust me.

Hmm thats weird :/ They modded mine and sent it back in a day.