PDA

View Full Version : Episode II...can you go back???

SS_Death
Sep 17, 2002, 09:02 AM
Ok, I just began reading an article about Episode I & II on gamespot. The thing is that they said that in the first area of Episode II you face all sorts of enemies, from this I assume that you are supposed to go through episode I first...

However if you did want to do Episode II first the question I have to ask is can you go back?

It will be really great to have a full sequel to the original game but how do the two link up? Do the new items and characters translate back into Episode I or can you only go from I to II?

Also they mention that challenge is now a multiplayer option? So then if you have one GC and 3 friends then you can do challenge stages?

Sorry for wondering of topic, hard to concentrate ATM.

Toodles...

Soliptic
Sep 17, 2002, 09:47 AM
Everything from ep2 works in ep1 and vica versa. You can, at any time, go to either episode.

sol

Ziggy-san
Sep 17, 2002, 09:46 PM
Alriight...let's see what I can help clear up here in detail...

On 2002-09-17 07:02, SS_Death wrote:
Ok, I just began reading an article about Episode I & II on gamespot. The thing is that they said that in the first area of Episode II you face all sorts of enemies, from this I assume that you are supposed to go through episode I first...

Something like that...not much of a spoiler but...yeah...Epsode I is an exact replica of PSO on the DC...I assume ver2 also..and Episode II is, indeed, a true sequel. The first mission thing is fighting all the enemies from Episode I in Temple and Spaceship. Even the Ruins monsters are easy to handle at level 3, so there's no worry there.

However if you did want to do Episode II first the question I have to ask is can you go back?

Yes, absolutely, you can mix n match alternating between Episodes I and II as much as you little heart desires.

It will be really great to have a full sequel to the original game but how do the two link up? Do the new items and characters translate back into Episode I or can you only go from I to II?

Again, you can switch back and forth, with whatever items you have. Episode II is a continuation of the story from where you left off (defeating Dark Falz). That's about it.

Also they mention that challenge is now a multiplayer option? So then if you have one GC and 3 friends then you can do challenge stages?

You got it!~ Multiplayer offline challenge with four tiny tiny screens = FUN.

Sorry for wondering of topic, hard to concentrate ATM.

Nah, it would be off topic to post this in Off Topic, or post something completely unrelated in General...uhh...you get the idea. And it's no problem, man.