PDA

View Full Version : should/shoudn't I ?

fronebullare
Jan 16, 2006, 05:58 PM
I have a HUcast named shadow
(for those of you that don't know already).His name gave him the purplenum ID, which sucks for a HUcast.I'm hesitant to recreate him because he's on lvl.98 and I am quite attached to him, but i'm also really tired of finding mechs all the time. Should I recreate him or not?

RADiaNtVOiD
Jan 16, 2006, 06:13 PM
HeHe if you keep going you can get those chanses to get like Cross Scars, Red Sabers and such, but that is mostly better for ranger lol make a new character other than recreating that way if there is somthing on ultimate that only purplenum can find on ultimate you will still have something to search for them

Getintothegame
Jan 16, 2006, 06:14 PM
Do you have an extra space to make a new character isntead of recreating? That's what I did.

fronebullare
Jan 16, 2006, 06:22 PM
nope, I need all my other chars

Quartz
Jan 16, 2006, 07:01 PM
Keep him. My charactor is 116 and finds terrible stuff, but I just trade those items for better and different things.

Can you go online?

fronebullare
Jan 16, 2006, 07:40 PM
On 2006-01-16 16:01, Quartz wrote:
Keep him. My charactor is 116 and finds terrible stuff, but I just trade those items for better and different things.

Can you go online?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif I can't sadly and My other chars are on VERY low lvl.'s cause i'm so power hungry which makes me pick shadow every time I play

Neith
Jan 16, 2006, 08:08 PM
Level 98 actually isn't that high.. If you're unhappy with the ID, there's no sense keeping it. I'd personally delete the HUcast, and re-create as a different ID.

But, it depends how quickly you can get EXP, and get back to 98.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 16, 2006, 09:30 PM
I recreated about 3 HUcasts back in GC when I didn't like the ID's anymore, and uh didn't have more than one memory card, heh.

Up to lv 80ish being the highest.

You should be back up to that level in no time if you have your same equipment, however:

REMEMBER to save your equipment and mags by transferring them over to a different character before you do the recreate,(if you decide to recreate him as a different ID).

I think I lost a Twin Brand or something when I wasn't careful once. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Quartz
Jan 16, 2006, 09:59 PM
If you want to delete him, make sure you don't delete any rare weapons and stuff that are on that charactor.

Zos
Jan 21, 2006, 12:29 PM
id say keep the character because its already in ultimate mode. my highest level character is 150 oran id, i wish he was a whitill because he can really kill almost anything with ease. the main rares im stuck finding are cross scars, but they are rares nonetheless.

Dana
Jan 21, 2006, 12:51 PM
one can get to 100+ in a day, TTF till next areas (desert is nice too)
and much better than having a lvl200 skyly RAmarl with nothing you want to hunt (oh wait that was me) anyways, point is pick carfully, i chose purplenum on BB, but am a but regretful now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neonnangel
Jan 21, 2006, 09:18 PM
With the uber equipment you should be able to reach that level again... but try lookin at the item finds again to see if there is some items that would be useful fer yer other cahracters. an if not, look at the item lists an got to the section id calculator an find a name ya like with the id you like an remake a new character.

PSOPRINCE
Jan 28, 2006, 04:52 PM
if it could rewind time i would because my fonewearl is a greenil so i only find stuff like justies and walses, i did i ultimate mine run and found 4 justies
but she is level 96 and that took me ages so i juast astarted a redria and a viridia

PSOPRINCE
Jan 28, 2006, 04:55 PM
why not buy a new memory card?

own_u_all2000
Jan 29, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-01-16 14:58, fronebullare wrote:
I have a HUcast named shadow
(for those of you that don't know already).His name gave him the purplenum ID, which sucks for a HUcast.I'm hesitant to recreate him because he's on lvl.98 and I am quite attached to him, but i'm also really tired of finding mechs all the time. Should I recreate him or not?

busted....should've recreated when u started...u led urself to a crisis.

rena-ko
Jan 29, 2006, 01:07 PM
just create a second char - ranger.
find huct weapons with that ranger and the other way around.