PDA

View Full Version : The hawt PSP

DLShAdOw
Jan 16, 2006, 07:59 PM
ya i'm getting one of those really hawt white psp's Does anyone have any warnings involving region coding, or advice?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-16 17:32 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 16, 2006, 11:33 PM
I saw this version on liksang and the reviews say it works fine, but don't mention the UMD discs for movies being region coded, yet.

Its usually:

I GOTZ THE WHITE PSP NOBODY IN MY TOWN/CITY/STATE HAS IT YET!

But I have no info about the UMD discs being region 1,2,3 etc. :/

It should be fine though, and Japan actually gets a cheaper package of the PSP.

Basic black one, a lot cheaper. Minus the case, cloth(heh real cheap toss in there), small memory stick pro, and something else?

The white one does look nice, but hey there's always more colors to go around. During its conception I saw a white GT4 version and those pastels colors used in ads. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kent
Jan 17, 2006, 05:03 AM
...Are there even any good PSP games out? :/

Wyndham
Jan 17, 2006, 10:53 AM
On 2006-01-17 02:03, Kent wrote:
...Are there even any good PSP games out? :/

Megaman Maverick Hunter X and Megaman Powered Up look good, but like the rest of the really good games, they're available elsewhere. But those I like because they're the kind of gamdes I like. there will also be FFVII: Crisis Core, and some others that escape my memory at the moment. (Fightar's Memery moment) But everyone seems to be downgrading their PSP firmware to play SNES and Genesis games. (there's also an emulator for SNES that works on DS flashcards too)
I'm not sure why you want a PSP right now, but it's just my opinion. yeah.

Kent
Jan 17, 2006, 01:25 PM
Those games you mentioned don't seem to even be released yet, going back to my original question...

Heh, and I'd be happy to report anyone emulating stuff illegally with their PSP.

Rubius-sama
Jan 19, 2006, 02:21 AM
On 2006-01-17 10:25, Kent wrote:

Heh, and I'd be happy to report anyone emulating stuff illegally with their PSP.

I do. Report me please.

Dangerous55
Jan 19, 2006, 03:33 AM

Whoa.

It's Wyatt Earp of the Internet.

Wyndham
Jan 19, 2006, 02:21 PM
Those games you mentioned don't seem to even be released yet, going back to my original question...

I mentioned the ones that I found interesting, and i thought i mentioned they werent out yet. O_O

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 19, 2006, 02:41 PM
There looks to be some okay stuff in the future, if they turn out to play okay with a different control scheme due to the PSP hardware's button configuration.

I'm thinking of Katamari Damacy, Monster Hunter, Guilty Gear, and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Katamari needed both sticks on PS2, so I wonder how well it will work with one.

You can complain that these are ports or rehashes(and are not released yet), but it makes no difference to me. I don't own a PSP yet and am not impatiently awaiting these games or anything.