PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember me,,,?

BeatZero
Jan 17, 2006, 12:44 AM
I played GC PSO and posted on the boards quite often (see characters below). Anyways I got bored waiting for PSU to come out and decided to take up BB. I started out w/ a HUnewearl this time but decided to go FOmarl, shes fun!

Just figured I'd say hey, I'm back...not that anyone probally remembers...

Skorpius
Jan 17, 2006, 12:51 AM
Welcome back.

The Lounge is probably a better forum area for this type of topic.

Also, don't beat yourself up if not many remember you. The community is in constant shift, so the people you interacted with the most are probably no longer here.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2006, 12:57 AM
Howdy, FOmarl is pretty fun.

Are you looking for any forum members or players in particular?

Player Matchup forum can help you find people as well as the forum member lists to browse through and check out the usernames and characters they own.

Best of luck to you.

Getintothegame
Jan 17, 2006, 01:02 AM
Welcome back! Always nice to see a returning person.

BeatZero
Jan 17, 2006, 01:25 AM
Not really looking for anyone in particular, I think I've seen a few people in lobbys that I used to play with, but a lot of new people and people that I didn't play with before.

Shadowpawn
Jan 17, 2006, 02:21 PM
Welcome to bottles of GOD, don't forget to review the FKL. Most general questions about PSU can be answered in the Off-Topic section for each game. Avoid Forum rules and remember to always drink PSO-W.

(vo.O)>[PSO-W]

Wait a minute...

Tomeeboy
Jan 17, 2006, 02:48 PM
Welcome back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zelutos
Jan 17, 2006, 09:59 PM
On 2006-01-17 11:21, Shadowpawn wrote:
Welcome to bottles of GOD, don't forget to review the FKL. Most general questions about PSU can be answered in the Off-Topic section for each game. Avoid Forum rules and remember to always drink PSO-W.

(vo.O)>[PSO-W]

Wait a minute...

Ignore Shadowpawn, he's or town drunk.