PDA

View Full Version : I waited so long.

Dellimia
Sep 17, 2002, 10:31 PM
Finally, in October, next MONTH, I make my return to PSO, after a ONE YEAR FUCKING ABSENCE. I bought a new DC today for 30$ and I still have erm PSO ver1. With my S/A keys in tact. I'll probably never get online with Ver2, but I don't care! My BEST character was ERASED out of EXISTANCE, and I have a strong thirst to take my newst character to even greater hieghts! Who will I trust? Probably anyone here, but everyone is probably on ver2 lol, but other than that, I will trust NO ONE, all the shit "I" find is mine!

Finally I wont be so damn bored anymore, GAH, I hope my keyboard still works after all this time. thats all I had to rant about.

Hell yes I'm getting a GC for PSO GC too.

Balthor
Sep 18, 2002, 02:48 AM
So... what are we supposed to say?

Guile
Sep 18, 2002, 05:57 PM
We are suppose to say

thats fantastical

Dellimia
Sep 18, 2002, 06:04 PM
On 2002-09-18 00:48, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
So... what are we supposed to say?

I called myself sharing my happiness with you fellow PSO players. I did not expect anyone to say anything. Perhaps if you were kicked off from a game you loved so much that involved PEOPLE and your..FRIENDS, for a whole damn year, you'd understand. This is pretty much the best thing in my life and I don't care how lame being happy about returning to the game is to you or anyone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2002, 07:41 PM
I'll bet your PSO friends are long gone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Have fun with the other v1 players on Oberon 1-1 named things like -=AR=-Bloodstyhce or -DG-MaSTerKiLLr.
Oberon 1-1 and the E lv 100's are pretty much the only v1 folks left.
Try to make friends with v2 players who can't play Ultimate mode because of level since the three previous difficulties are the same in v1 & 2.

RavenTW
Sep 18, 2002, 08:13 PM
And this is in Rants? I thought Rants was when your were irritated about somthing.

Uh, gratz, I guess. You DO mean GC PSO, right? (your post sounded like you were talking about v2)

Dangerous55
Sep 18, 2002, 11:19 PM
Buy me a DC and ver1 and we can play together!

Shrevn
Sep 23, 2002, 12:02 AM
I pitty the fool who still plays pso for dc

'nd on other notes i have 1600 posts!!! YAY!!! ME!

Kasera
Sep 23, 2002, 05:03 AM
On 2002-09-18 18:13, RavenTW wrote:
And this is in Rants? I thought Rants was when your were irritated about somthing.

Uh, gratz, I guess. You DO mean GC PSO, right? (your post sounded like you were talking about v2)

I see the underlying anger. I'd be pissed if I were going back to V1 too. :o