PDA

View Full Version : Lyle, you won't believe this....

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 10:28 AM
after you left.....dark came back later on and so I gave him the chaos diska back......and he was like.....I dont' want it.....everything he dropped before, Hell Calibur, Chaos Gungnir, Gush Gungnir, and Chaos Diska he doesn't even want them.....so, he dropped them all again....and he was like take it.....so, I was like ok.....and later on he gave me his soul banisher for free too.....he was like here, take it......so I asked him if he is sure about that.....he was like yeah....I got oritagito....so, I was like cool, thanx......then he wanted to trade muff with something......he wanted muff's silence craw but muff only have one and didn't want to trade it........he ended up trade muff Stag Cutlery and Brave Knucle for a Durandal!!!!!!! me and Muff are friends.....we hang out all the time......he knew I wanted Stag Cutlery bad.....so, he just gave it to me......what a lucky day.....I got Hell Calibur, Chaos Gungnir, Gush Gungnir, and Chaos Diska, soul banisher and stag cutlery all for nothing!!!! I'm in heaven!!!!!!!!! I love these guys......as for all the thieves out there.....see that??? you don't have to steal to get stuff.....if you make friends with people....you can get good stuff as well......and no bad reputations!!!!!!

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 09:09 PM

Tkc613
Feb 23, 2001, 10:18 PM
Aw man you suck. I never get crap for free. Yea maybe a grinder or a doll every once in a while ...lol o well. Nice.

Josh
Feb 24, 2001, 04:09 AM
awesome!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Josh on 2001-02-24 01:09 ]</font>

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 04:26 AM
Hey I got 1 free luck material today. =] That brings me up to 96! I think Serge on this board, or someone, has 100 luck. I'm closing in!

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 04:41 AM
86 here......almost there too!!!! =D

SuperSubZero
Feb 24, 2001, 05:16 AM
I got a rock.

-SSZ aka Charlie Brown