PDA

View Full Version : NFS: Most Wanted

Hrigg
Jan 22, 2006, 01:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone has played this here, and if they have xbox live with it. I just got it yesterday, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

rena-ko
Jan 22, 2006, 01:50 PM
played it in the shops and it indeed is fun - and i'm actually not a fan of racing games. just your occasional hickup of the engine here and there.

Skett
Jan 22, 2006, 09:25 PM
I've only played a few of the first races at my dad's and the demo from 360's marketplace. I'm pretty much hooked on the demo right now. Not the races but being chased by fifteen police cruisers is a real rush.

KodiaX987
Jan 22, 2006, 10:02 PM
They definitely put up some solid stuff with Most Wanted. The cop chases are frantic, there's many more cars than in Underground 2 and the dreaded visual rating system is completely gone. I wish they could've kept the race types from Underground 2 though, seeing as it wouldn't have hurt to have them in there along with the new ones. I liked Street X and Drift races, if only for the variety of the game.

Dgo
Jan 23, 2006, 01:55 AM
I hate "Cross" and "Razor" i just beat it the other day it was wild!, but i like PGR3 better for the realistic racing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dgo on 2006-01-23 12:10 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Jan 23, 2006, 02:39 PM
Played the demo on the PC and it was pretty fun. It got a bit choppy online, but I had the graphics cranked up quite a bit. If I had more time for video games, I might have been tempted to buy it.

Jehosaphaty
Jan 23, 2006, 05:47 PM
On 2006-01-22 19:02, KodiaX987 wrote:
the dreaded visual rating system is completely gone.

the visual system for underground was crap. half the time the high vis items looked like garbage. i too wish they wouldve kept street x, as that was a fun spin on tight corner racing. overall though, most wanted is a ton of fun.

Hrigg
Jan 23, 2006, 07:24 PM
Still having fun with the game. My favorite part is definately the police chases. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I got one to last about 25 minutes before I sped off away from the cops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif