PDA

View Full Version : Quickmenu Glitch???

EightbitfuryX
Jan 24, 2006, 03:06 PM
hello, this is my first time posting a topic but i think i ran into a issue on PsoX that i cant seem to resolve. couple days ago i decided to get back into pso , and i went on my character to level up some cause he was like 93 (im one of the ones who wants to race to 200). so i get in a game and start playing and when i get poisoned , and try to grab out a antidote they arnt there...so i look in my main item menu the are there. same goes for antiparalyiss's...can somebody tell me whats going on?

watashiwa
Jan 24, 2006, 03:17 PM
Scroll down or change menus. =P

Maybe you were on the equipment menu or something... The quick menu has a spell, item, and equipment menu. You have to press a button to cycle through them. If you did do such, then scroll down. Another reason it could have disappeared is, maybe if you were playing online, someone cured you of your affliction. They don't show up to be used in that situation.

Neith
Jan 24, 2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah, if someone cured you of poison whilst you were going for an Antidote, then it wouldn't show up. Items such as Antidote/Antiparalysis only appear in the quick-menu when you're afflicted with the condition.

EightbitfuryX
Jan 24, 2006, 09:55 PM
really ?? o.O; thats new to me