PDA

View Full Version : Pump it up prex 3.... help

DavidNel
Jan 26, 2006, 07:44 PM
I was looking for a site to print off the steps for a specific song (starian) and can't find anywhere to do it. I wanna learn how to to it better. If you could, please give me a web adress to print them out.

Thanks!

Ketchup345
Jan 26, 2006, 08:29 PM
DDRFreak has stepcharts for all 4 difficulties (light, standard, heavy, heavy doubles).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2006-01-26 20:54 ]</font>

Sayara
Jan 26, 2006, 11:23 PM
Oh snap, this is my territory.

http://stageclear.net/step/Extra/Hard/starian.gif this is the HARD mode steps. (The level 5/6 ones)

http://stageclear.net/step/Extra/Double/starian.gif this makes this the Double/Freestyle steps [both sides] Its a 6

http://stageclear.net/step/Prex3-add/Crazy/starian_2x.gif then these are the Crazy mode steps they are an 8.

I included the level as well since hey you might not know which mode you're doing.

And Ketchup. the Starian modes you are getting are from DDR's work on Starian. Which oddly is different then Pump Prex 3.

Also, if you are doing Hard mode, i do not recommend you stay front to the screeen always because this song MAKES you turn, and it becomes HARD if you don't. And enjoy the hit 4 beat ending ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2006-01-26 20:25 ]</font>

DavidNel
Jan 27, 2006, 03:20 PM
thanks, ill need the help.

*white guy dancing , stay a min. of 40 ft.*

Sayara
Jan 27, 2006, 04:45 PM
Once you figure out which mode you're doing i can give you a hand. I play this game too.

DavidNel
Jan 27, 2006, 05:26 PM
W007!!!

I was playing on hard.... not that good (nightmare)

I finally got a C. I've only had it for one year. The tip about not looking at the screen really helped.

How long have you played? What mode are you on?

Thanks again.

Sayara
Jan 27, 2006, 05:42 PM
I've been playing pump for about 2 years.

Currently, i am working on Crazy and Double, and i sometimes poke into Nightmare. I am not terribly that good at it though XD. My best was Csikos Post on Crazy mode. (Thats like an 8.)

Anyway, about Starian.

There is one spot where you going in a circle motion simular to COM BACK (gray bg song. Level 6)

When there dood is rambling the entire sequence is a spin (simular to Beethoven Virus) however after a while it reverses direction so keep that in mind. The song is a very good stamina tester so if you get tired plaiyng the song, you need to boost the stamina a bit. And have fun hitting the quad! XD

For more info, and learn some more cool stuff about Pump it Up, id suggest Ph-online, Pumpcore or the actual website for Pump, PIUGame

DavidNel
Jan 27, 2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks.

lol, stanmina isn't a problem, I'm a cross-country runner. I run a 5K in 18' 30" 56'". I'm just sorta clumsy. Wow, nightmare... O_o your as good as my bro. He is like.... Chuck Norris when it comes to rythem games. I like Com back, did that before but could never get that spin thing. I'll go try it now.

Sayara
Jan 27, 2006, 09:42 PM
On 2006-01-27 17:38, DavidNel wrote:
Thanks.

lol, stanmina isn't a problem, I'm a cross-country runner. I run a 5K in 18' 30" 56'". I'm just sorta clumsy. Wow, nightmare... O_o your as good as my bro. He is like.... Chuck Norris when it comes to rythem games. I like Com back, did that before but could never get that spin thing. I'll go try it now.

You can see it easily when the steps go (Look at your RIGHT NUMPAD) 7575 1515 3535 9595 thats the spin

DavidNel
Jan 27, 2006, 11:07 PM
thats a clever observation... Nifty.