PDA

View Full Version : Popozao

DizzyDi
Jan 27, 2006, 05:47 PM
Its a rap song by Britney Spear's husband, Kevin Federline. Has anyone heard it? I recently came across it while just surfin through the net and whatnot. Its one of the most horrible pieces of music I've heard in my life. I was litterally ROFLing when I heard. I mean, srsly seems like everyone and thier brother is trying to make a rap album these days. I grew up around a urban music of all kinds, including rap, and hearing this kinda mess being released really really brings a tear to my eye. I love rap music, and I mean REAL rap, none of that so called "gansta" stuff being played on the radio these days, I'm talking about real lyricists. Anyways, your thoughts guys?

capin_bucky_ohair
Jan 27, 2006, 05:50 PM
I don't want to hear and I guess it's best I don't hear it.

Kent
Jan 27, 2006, 11:51 PM
Rap? Horrible?

...Never saw that one coming... :/

Skuda
Jan 27, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-01-27 14:47, DizzyDi wrote:
Its a rap song by Britney Spear's husband, Kevin Federline. Has anyone heard it? I recently came across it while just surfin through the net and whatnot. Its one of the most horrible pieces of music I've heard in my life. I was litterally ROFLing when I heard. I mean, srsly seems like everyone and thier brother is trying to make a rap album these days. I grew up around a urban music of all kinds, including rap, and hearing this kinda mess being released really really brings a tear to my eye. I love rap music, and I mean REAL rap, none of that so called "gansta" stuff being played on the radio these days, I'm talking about real lyricists. Anyways, your thoughts guys?

here here.

these days, everything that can be, is milked to death.

but yeah, britney and kevin, get a life. a real one.

Polly
Jan 28, 2006, 12:22 AM
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/01/24/kevin_federline_jams_to_popoza.html

He thinks it's pretty fly.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 28, 2006, 12:36 AM
On 2006-01-27 20:51, Kent wrote:
Rap? Horrible?

...Never saw that one coming... :/

Uh, Kevin D-list celebrity whoever rapping = horrible.

OMFG some people like rap in this world, I don't believe it?!?!!!!

How about discussing the topic and leaving out these opinions from said topic.

But what the hell, this is nothing new on the internet. Seen it before, definitely going to see it again.

CherryLunar
Jan 28, 2006, 02:33 AM
You've got to be kidding me... This guy actually thinks hes adored. ..Maybe by chongas but not by anyone else...

Someone do me a favor and count how many times that Popozao is said in that song.

DizzyDi
Jan 28, 2006, 09:45 PM
I just might do that...

It cracks me up to see this guy jammin' to his own song. With his little hand movements and stuff. "FIRE! THATS FIRE!" ahahahah, funny. And the worse part: "Simple, so simple. This is just the beginning, just to start everything off." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Wow...Music is dying folks, and not just rap. If Kevin Federline gets a record deal it means trouble for ALL genres. Cause then, if Federline could do it why not your 5th grade teacher? Or your little sister.

EphekZ
Jan 29, 2006, 03:15 PM
On 2006-01-28 18:45, DizzyDi wrote:
I just might do that...

It cracks me up to see this guy jammin' to his own song. With his little hand movements and stuff. "FIRE! THATS FIRE!" ahahahah, funny. And the worse part: "Simple, so simple. This is just the beginning, just to start everything off." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Wow...Music is dying folks, and not just rap. If Kevin Federline gets a record deal it means trouble for ALL genres. Cause then, if Federline could do it why not your 5th grade teacher? Or your little sister.

im sure my 2 year old sister could do better >_>

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 03:35 PM
My little sister wouldn't even rap. She'd just plain kick Kevin's ass.