PDA

View Full Version : What can I say...I procrastinate! (The 6 Ghosts Sequel)

AUTO_
Jan 29, 2006, 05:44 AM
Here's the deal...

I wrote 2 fanfics here, 'The 6 Ghosts' and its prequel 'Mitigate'...

I said at the end of The 6 Ghosts I would write a sequel, which was a LONG time ago. I had a falling out with PSO while writing 'Mitigate', and after I finished I wasn't so sure I would ever finish this series let alone write about PSO again.

All my writing lately has been free form poetry and short stories, but I sort of miss writing drawn out stories. So thinking to myself, I decided maybe a good way to get back into long writing is coming back to my roots.

So basically I was talking with someone who played PSO last night and he randomly brought up my writings and encouraged me to write more...I realized I kind of left the story up in the air and abandoned it.

So here it is:

I've decided to write another fanfic--the sequel to The 6 Ghosts. I don't know if the people who read either of my fics still frequent the boards, but I'm hoping new people will check it out along with whatever old faces happen to still be hanging around.

I'll most definitely have the Prologue/first few chapters up sometime this week, but if anyone is familiar with my writing I'll be posting them around this time (4AM).

That's it--sorry I made you read so much for such a small announcement, but I figure it'll be good practice.

<3

Esoteric
Feb 2, 2006, 07:07 PM
I remember you. :o

AUTO_
Feb 2, 2006, 07:10 PM
o rly? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sharkyland
Feb 2, 2006, 07:16 PM
There are you. >.>

AUTO_
Feb 2, 2006, 07:28 PM
There I be! Ahoy Sharky!

I've realized re-writing the Prologue multiple times from multiple perspectives that all the loose ends will be a challenge...

Barring I don't re-write it again, one of the many prologue's should be up tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm going to do the pictures before each chapter kickin' it oldschool like I used to, but I'm tinkering with the idea of music as well---it's just complicated with forum rules, etc.

White_Knight
Feb 4, 2006, 08:21 PM
I had almost forgoten about the 6 ghosts thing it's about time you finnished that.