PDA

View Full Version : A rather Old GroupPic

Hunter_Rally
Jan 29, 2006, 01:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/aizokuchan/My%20Sketches/th_PS0_001.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/aizokuchan/My%20Sketches/PS0_001.jpg)
I'll just Leave you with a thumbnail... *Please Click it!*

*Ahem* This is an old Artwork (6 months ago, My style changed again slightly) of my Characters on PSO... I'm also using them in a Fanfic I have been Creating... I made this Drawing and Modified it on PS7.

from upper left and down: FOnewearl- Sayoko, HUnewearl-Rally, RAcaseal- An'ya
from upper right and down: FOmar- Zaki, HUmar- Kalidas, RAmar- Isha

PSO is (c) to SonicTeam

Quartz
Jan 29, 2006, 01:53 PM
I like that picture. Especially on the HUnewearl and FOnewearl.

Hunter_Rally
Jan 29, 2006, 02:00 PM
Thank you very much n_n

Dre_o
Jan 29, 2006, 02:16 PM
Hmm.....I see that this piece took lots of time and I like it. But come on man! Loosen up! The people here at PSOW aren't going to tear you apart if you aren't grammaticly correct (though a certain limit is appriciated) and at the bottom of the post screen, it already says the copywrite stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PS: Thanks for the red box!

Hunter_Rally
Jan 29, 2006, 02:19 PM
I'm sorry!

I'm just so used to posting that on any Message Board I am at! >.<;;;

I'll try to.. I promise, and Thank you for the comment

Dre_o
Jan 29, 2006, 02:23 PM
On 2006-01-29 11:19, Hunter_Rally wrote:
I'm sorry!

I'm just so used to posting that on any Message Board I am at! >.<;;;

I'll try to.. I promise, and Thank you for the comment

Hey hey, it's cool, it's cool, just wanted to let ya know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I still like your piece.

DamonKatu
Jan 29, 2006, 04:23 PM
On 2006-01-29 10:53, Quartz wrote:
I like that picture. Especially on the HUnewearl and FOnewearl.

Me too...o.o hello

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 04:26 PM
I like how you made it look more like a comic page than a pic, heheh.

DamonKatu
Jan 29, 2006, 04:38 PM
*shock* wait a sec....*remembers something*

-Eternity -DK
-Trinity -Kafie
-Infenity -Damon

Wow, three of my gf and our charters look like the charters in the group picture! But what is exactlly going on here??

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 05:00 PM
It's a mystery....

Sayara
Jan 29, 2006, 05:11 PM
Each figure have a different emotion. I really like that concept. (Well except the hune/male in the middle.)

This has a nice composition too.

Hunter_Rally
Jan 29, 2006, 05:50 PM
On 2006-01-29 13:38, DamonKatu wrote:

-Eternity -DK
-Trinity -Kafie
-Infenity -Damon

Wow, three of my gf and our charters look like the charters in the group picture! But what is exactlly going on here??

OOoh... that's really creepy... and Awesome...

As Tingle-san stated every character is showing a different emotion... what they act like...
For instance, The FOmar, Zaki is a short tempermental, Smart Alec, his Brother, the HUmar Kalidas is quiet, and in most cases shy... (though I'm no good at making him shy... n_n;; )

DamonKatu
Jan 29, 2006, 10:30 PM
On 2006-01-29 14:50, Hunter_Rally wrote:

On 2006-01-29 13:38, DamonKatu wrote:

-Eternity -DK
-Trinity -Kafie
-Infenity -Damon

OOoh... that's really creepy... and Awesome...

As Tingle-san stated every character is showing a different emotion... what they act like...
For instance, The FOmar, Zaki is a short tempermental, Smart Alec, his Brother, the HUmar Kalidas is quiet, and in most cases shy... (though I'm no good at making him shy... n_n;; )

Might as well explane the charters we have(me and trin). Eternity is the little newmenl who packs a big punch but is open to grants. DK is the wacky audtistic FOmar who drives his brother (below him)insane. DK has two personalities. Nomad, who can control light energy(grants), and the other can control darkness(medgie). Kafie is a quite yet emotional. He has a short temper but he uses his anger and emotions as his power. He's in my sig. left side is normal side while the right side is when he collect all hunter rings (red, white, and all the colored rings fused with the arua armor). its said that he is half-bread but its unconfermed. Trinity was first a rival but when she was heavly wounded, kafie had mercy on her and took her to the hospital and even pain all the fines. Then something happened-they feel in love even after all they did to each other. weard how love works. the last two is infenity after her FF online charter and my RAmar was after another charter off another game of mine. sorry for the long story...

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 29, 2006, 11:09 PM
manga is the best though im not sure if that is intended- but it is good. Nice job and i'm not going to post many comments since this is your old art work and your style has been modded... it needs work but then again so do i.

DamonKatu
Jan 30, 2006, 12:01 PM
Im tring to color it with deep paint but its going to take time for me to complete it. What colors are you going to colors yours?

Hunter_Rally
Jan 30, 2006, 08:52 PM
On 2006-01-30 09:01, DamonKatu wrote:
Im tring to color it with deep paint but its going to take time for me to complete it. What colors are you going to colors yours?

You're going to try and color it...? 0.0
I still have the original Picture but I don't want to try and color that... I can't seem to find the original Photoshop File either...

Could I let you know when you're done coloring it though...
It'll take me a while to describe them all n_n;;

Hunter_Rally
Jan 30, 2006, 08:57 PM
On 2006-01-29 20:09, SgtShligger wrote:
manga is the best though im not sure if that is intended- but it is good. Nice job and i'm not going to post many comments since this is your old art work and your style has been modded... it needs work but then again so do i.

My style of choice is Anime...
And do please give me critique... I'd really appreciate it... It'll tell me what I have accomplished and how I have improved n_n

DamonKatu
Feb 1, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-01-30 17:52, Hunter_Rally wrote:

On 2006-01-30 09:01, DamonKatu wrote:

You're going to try and color it...? 0.0
I still have the original Picture but I don't want to try and color that... I can't seem to find the original Photoshop File either...

Could I let you know when you're done coloring it though...
It'll take me a while to describe them all n_n;;

EK! too late! I had a feeling that you would say that but it was too late!! Im really sorry for painting it without permission!! Im going to be really chewup up for this....