PDA

View Full Version : What do yu do if your DC reset when online?

BendMeOver
Sep 20, 2002, 01:19 PM
Hi I was wondering if any one has had similar problems to me my DC keeps resetting it self whilst online I can walk around in the lobby but when I approach the counter I reset I can still download quest and search ppl and met them but not enter games?

I went on at 50 hrzts last night it was ok but back to 60 I was a gonna?/?

Rich_T
Sep 20, 2002, 02:18 PM
If your dreamcast only re-sets during PSO it could be a bug, its happened to me a few times.
If your DC re-sets during other games as well, it could be a problem with the power board, in any case open up your dreamcast remove the power board and clean the aluminuim pins that stick up form the dreamcast main board, aply a small amopunt of presure towards the conatcs on the power board and re-assemble.

As for PSO re-sets heres a guide
Only cary weapons you have equiped, if your DC re-sets and you have a favourite weapon un equiped you will lose it, same goes for money.

AS your dreamcast re-sets turn it off while your TV is showing a black screen, before the dreamcast has completed the re-bott, this will help prevent the item initialisation.

Play an ofline game and then quit and save that as normal BEFORE you go back online, this will prevent the game server picking up an incorect save file, if this happens you will lose ALL your items and have what you started the game with at LV1, a basic mag, 300messata, 5 monofluids 5 monomates and a basic weapon ( handgun, sabur, cane)

rbf2000
Sep 20, 2002, 02:46 PM
Here's another guide 8_+ (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=17558&forum=3&24)