PDA

View Full Version : My Mag didn't become an ila until level 60...

Giiven
Jan 31, 2006, 07:47 PM
I was reading a guide, and it said it should evolev into an ila at level 50...First it was a whatever the first evolution in with a force. Then ashivinau, then garuda, and I then gave to my hunter, and it changed into an ila at level 60. I have three photon blasts now already.

Is this normal???

Scejntjynahl
Jan 31, 2006, 08:42 PM
Yes that is normal. Mags if they are able to change, will do so at increments of five. So after level fifty, the next possible change if allowable will be at fiftyfive, then sixty, then sixtyfive, and so on.

xxTrystanxx
Jan 31, 2006, 09:05 PM
Yes. Your MAG will indeed change at increments of five levels (after level 50, or the 'Third Evolution') depending on a couple of things. The first being, who is feeding the MAG. If your Force continued to feed it, it would evolve according to the Force evolution chart, based on what stat is the highest, and your section ID. However, the MAG will only change if the highest stat changes as well. So if for instance POW is the highest, it will be one thing, but if five levels later DEX becomes higher than POW, it will change. But if POW remains the highest stat, it will likely not evolve under those circumstances.

Tkinc
Feb 1, 2006, 01:58 AM
Yes. Also, keep in mind whether you are following the guidlines for the evolution AT the increments of 5 or 10 in some cases. For example, perhaps your mag requires Dex>Mind>Pow and your mag was Dex=Mind>Pow just as you hit the increments of 5 (ex. 54 to 55), your mag won't evolve until another increment of 5. Do you see what I'm saying? Let me put it this way, when you get close to a 100 and you want your Mag to evolve to A secret (yellow) form, you must make sure that the pre-requisites are made (in this case) at EXACTLY 100 or you'll have to wait, or so I may say, 'correct the mistake' at 110 or even 120 depending how scrambled your stats are at that point.

Hey! I had to trade my Mag to my brother (a RAmar-Redria) in order for it to evolve to Sati.

P.S
If I meet you somewhere online, I'll give away a few Asparas's (different colored ones) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif 'cuz I'm so bored and have nothing else to do...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 1, 2006, 03:32 AM
Moving it from your Force to your Hunter makes it change at the previously mentioned level multiples of 5.

own_u_all2000
Feb 1, 2006, 03:50 PM
mags do change at increments of five,they also change differently if you feed them certain ways.

psoDCforever
Feb 1, 2006, 06:22 PM
I think what you wanted was why it didnt evolve at level 50 If that's the case it didn't evolve at 50 or 55 because you skipped those levels, for example two of the stats grew a level at the same time going from say 49 to 51 thus not getting the evolution. Happens to me all the time.