PDA

View Full Version : Proof that PSO is compatable with Xbox 360?

Zantra
Jan 31, 2006, 11:52 PM
Now, this isn't 100% proof, but it is evidence...
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/pso2/
If you look closely, it says that the game supports content from the marketplace. Could this mean that new weapons/items, or even episode 4 could be on the way someday?
As most, if not all of us know...
The Xbox marketplace is only available on Xbox 360, and Reps from Microsoft have said, that Xbox 360 will have several supported MMORPG games, which you will only have to pay the montly fees for, instead of buying a gold account and then paying the montly fees. Also, since Xbox 360 comes with xbox live right out of the box, you should be able to eventually play PSO on there anyway, due to the fact that you get a gamertag right out of the box, and PSO for Xbox needs a gamertag, even if you just want to play it offline. If i'm wrong in anyway feel free to correct me, but I don't recall the marketplace feature being a part of the original Xbox live service.

PJ
Feb 1, 2006, 12:09 AM
I see nothing there that says anything about it being compatible with XBox 360.

The new content is the new quests and stuff that they were adding (But now almost undoubetly have stopped).

Zos
Feb 1, 2006, 08:19 AM
i dont quite remember ever seeing it say content from xbox live marketplace. nonetheless i dont believe they will put it on xbox 360 because everyone would have to start playing the game over from scratch.