PDA

View Full Version : VIP Auction

hypn0t1c
Feb 1, 2006, 08:10 PM
I just pulled the magical VIP card out of a pack and needless to say I'm itching to get it started. I've personally invited two of you, but the other 2 spots are up for grabs. The only stipulation is you have to be able to do it tonight, at 10pm eastern. The first two to notify me by private message will make it in. If the two I invited already can't make it tonight then the other two spots will be up for grabs too. The auction will be at 10pm eastern in Antares 8.

hypn0t1c
Feb 1, 2006, 08:46 PM
As of right now I still have both open spots, let me know if you want to join the auction, it'd be a shame if the spots ended up going to random JP players. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

hypn0t1c
Feb 1, 2006, 09:24 PM
Ok here's what I'm gonna do, i'm gonna start a game on Antares 8 main lobby called VIP at 9:50pm eastern (the first to join get to join the auction). The auction will start at 10pm or sooner if we fill it up before then. I don't have a keyboard for my GC tho, so don't expect me to talk much. See you there (I hope someone shows). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hypn0t1c
Feb 1, 2006, 10:25 PM
Well that was a disaster. No one showed up at all in Antares 8, so I headed over to the JP ships. Found a group of 3 just sitting around and invited them. They were really cool and spoke some english. So we got the auction started. Here's the cards

Heaven Punisher
Piety
Lavis Cannon
Counter+
Counter+
Rag Rappy+
Gibbles+
Counter+

So I ended up bidding the same amount as someone else on the first Counter+ and no one won it, then on Gibbles+ the same thing happened, tied and no one won it. So I didn't win a single card, and two of the cards, Piety and the last Counter+ weren't bid on at all. I guess there's always next time, although i'm doubtful I'll ever get my own VIP card again. :/

metatime
Feb 7, 2006, 03:21 AM
nooooo I wanted to join ;_; too late now. =P

T0m
Feb 7, 2006, 11:53 AM
Such a shame ._.
Did you have a good time though?

No one ever seems to bid for piety o_o If you want to make sure you come out with at least one card, bid on that one, xD
It pays to call certain cards, just like you would with drops in the other episodes ^ ^