PDA

View Full Version : General/Battle?

Tkinc
Feb 2, 2006, 06:15 PM
I was wondering, where do you find General/Battle? Is it officially in the GCN game? I was wondering if it was ATLEAST common... but I haven't found one yet... so please can anyone answer: DOES IT EXIST IN GCN PSO? and HOW DO I GET IT AND UNDER WHAT ID'S?

TheOneHero
Feb 2, 2006, 06:36 PM
Yes it exists.

All IDs find it.

It's next to useless.

own_u_all2000
Feb 2, 2006, 06:47 PM
It exists alright...
You can get it un ult(i think Vhard aswell)from boxes.

They are rare yet they hardly do anything...

Tkinc
Feb 2, 2006, 08:15 PM
Lol... why the heck do they call it General<-- if it can't be found under Hard and Very Hard (where General is common http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and how come you can't find them from shops BEFORE Ultimate?

xxTrystanxx
Feb 2, 2006, 08:53 PM
I've found them in Very Hard.

Forte1224
Feb 2, 2006, 09:57 PM
I found them in hard forest. The End.

These suck.

A question related to this... Does equipping multiple God/Battles have any extra effect after the first one?

Eihwaz
Feb 2, 2006, 10:01 PM
No. */Battle units do not have a stacking effect. Only the strongest one applies.

For instance, if you had a God/Battle and a General/Battle equipped, you'd have the speed of the best unit, which would be the God/Battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-02-02 19:02 ]</font>

whiteninja
Feb 2, 2006, 11:20 PM
Also, the Sonic Knuckle has 30% speed boost built in, which also does not stack.

General/Battle = 10%
Devil/Battle = 20%
God/Battle = 30%

Some BB things are better too... I don't know what they are, seeing as how I am on GC.

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 04:07 AM
Lol. That is Heavenly/Battle--> Which is 40% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
But look at the bright point- you only CAN use one slot for the boost, and precicely, this item, God/Battle in GC is EXTREMELY USEFUL in Ultimate mode. Even with it under normal on any character it is severely effective- especially with a handgun, partision, saber, and double-saber and... WHERE AM I GOING WITH THIS?? Katata's and Twin-Katana's... brr... any weapon in the end http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so find this and KEEP IT ON.

Good to keep this on in your slots all the time:

1) God/Battle
2) Cure/(Whichever you need)
3) God/Arm, God/HP, God/Mind, God/Tp depending (God/Arm is best for FO classes to improve accuracy on weapons
4) Same as above or perhaps... TP/Revival?

My Bro also uses this neat alternative:

For Humans, Rangers, and NO CASTS::
1)God/Battle
2)Cure/Freeze, (shock curer...), Cure/Slow (If you are using Sealed J-sword)
3) HP/Revival
4) TP/Revival

That way, if u leave for a while, you can heal yourself completely when you are back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh... and one more Question...

can you put 3 TP/Revival on a Fonewearl and have the effects stacked up on each other? or is it the same deal with God/Battle? Where you can only have the highest one (Because I put 2 Tp/Revival's on my Fonewearl and I'm wondering if that is good (if the effects are stacked up...)

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Feb 3, 2006, 12:10 PM
On 2006-02-03 01:07, Tkinc wrote:

Oh... and one more Question...

can you put 3 TP/Revival on a Fonewearl and have the effects stacked up on each other? or is it the same deal with God/Battle? Where you can only have the highest one (Because I put 2 Tp/Revival's on my Fonewearl and I'm wondering if that is good (if the effects are stacked up...)

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe that HP and TP/Revivals stack... But the rate of recovery is still pretty pathetic.

Charmander02
Feb 3, 2006, 06:03 PM
There's no point of the /revival items just heal yourself w/ fluids and/or mates. Or if your too poor to do that then just go to the medical center.

But thats just me, if you want to use them then go ahead.

xxTrystanxx
Feb 4, 2006, 12:00 AM
I agree. I found the rate on TP revival to not be worth it.

On a somewhat off topic note, when does the HP regain on casts become fast enough to be worth standing around and waiting? Does it ever?

Forte1224
Feb 4, 2006, 12:43 AM
HP/Revival is slower than the rate of a Soul Eater draining your health. And that's SLOW.

But a stacking PB/Create might be useful, no?

Delfi
Feb 4, 2006, 08:23 PM
On 2006-02-03 21:00, xxTrystanxx wrote:
I agree. I found the rate on TP revival to not be worth it.

On a somewhat off topic note, when does the HP regain on casts become fast enough to be worth standing around and waiting? Does it ever?

After around lvl 130 or so, chances are if you are low on health stand in safe spot and make a cuppa coffee or tea - and by the time you have you will probably be close to full health lol.