PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, Old User Question

Dellimia
Sep 20, 2002, 08:14 PM
This is really bugging me....

First of all I signed up here in April, and my old username is here (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Silhouette).

What had happened was, I lost my old domain cause my host went out of business in June- which meant I lost my old Webmail address which was [email protected]. Therefore I did not know how to retrieve my password.(I had forgotten it) I had to leave for awhile. I had found a new host with a new domain, and new address which [email protected] - is it possible I can retrieve a password and go back to using my old account..?<--that sounds like a really stupid question, but you know what I mean..

I'd like to..

I was afriad to ask this when this whole thing occured the first time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dellimia on 2002-09-20 18:16 ]</font>

Dellimia
Sep 21, 2002, 03:28 PM
Nevermind. It's not necessary, I posted sufficiently in this new account enough to get use to it. ^_^

neko-chan
Sep 21, 2002, 04:01 PM
Just after one day? >_>

Oh well... I have a question too.

I'm worldwide recognized as Neko. Well, at least SnAPPLE calls me in this way. >_>;;;

But the "Neko" user name was registered on April 16 2001 by some guy. This guy never used the "Neko" account: post count = 0.

http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Neko

So, my question is: can't I use this "Neko" user name? It was never used before. This guy seems to have forgotten that user name and left it here, for over one year.

I already aked this to Lolita (she's really patient and kind to me) and she said PSOW policy fobid admins to delete members. BUT... can't you just change this policy and give me that user name? ^_^;;;

ABDUR101
Sep 21, 2002, 04:09 PM
Or you could just change your username to something different. I think neko-chan is nice, maybe you could change it to a name which Neko stands out more?

Deleting accounts or handing accounts to someone else isn't possible, because the person might come back after so long(like I did) and then they might wonder what happened to their old account.

I think the best that can be done is a name change =

neko-chan
Sep 21, 2002, 04:24 PM
Before I had beatneko as user name. But I changed it after Ugly001 and wata made fun of my little user name. beat off neko they said.

So, I decided to change it into some different "neko" name. koneko was already taken. Idem for kuroneko (also here, post count = 0). I thought about mikeneko (three colors cat), but english mother tongue people would spell it as Mike (the name) neko, while it's not in this way.

neko-chan is ok ^_^ but I really wanted just Neko. And with neko-chan people still think I'm a girl. :-/

I was thinking the deleting non active users could be part of the new plans for PSOW. After all, this Neko guy registered on April 2001 and never used his account. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-09-21 14:33 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Sep 21, 2002, 04:44 PM
I don't know. I rather liked fede.

Beatneko wasn't bad, hell, don't let someone bother you when they make fun of your name =

It's your name, pick one you like. =)

Dellimia
Sep 22, 2002, 12:36 AM
On 2002-09-21 14:01, neko-chan wrote:
Just after one day? >_>

I'm not very patient. Besides I would have just been questioned as to rather that is a my real account or not, which I didn't feel like going through. I don't think an admin would go out of there way to "go in an account change the email address then send the password to me". So yeah, I started a really stupid topic.

*walks off*