PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE difficulty in Solo (PSO)

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 02:06 PM
Here's the question for this topic: What's the minimum level that you think you'd have to be to get into Ultimate in Solo mode in PSO? Post the specific class and state their minimum level you believe they would need to alteast be able to beat V. Hard Dark Falz:

Here's some of mine:
Humar: lvl 48 (with 3/4God/HP and 3 Resist/Saints)
Hunewearl: lvl 49-50 (with 4 God/HP and 3 Resist/Saints)
Hucast: lvl 45 (HP/Revival, 3 God/HP and 3 Resist/Saint)
Hucaseal: lvl 45 (same as above)

Ramar: lvl 50 (3-4 God/HP and 3 Resist/Saints)
Ramarl: lvl 51 (3 God/HP and above)
Racast: lvl 45 (3 God/HP and above)
Racaseal: lvl 45 (same as above)

Fomar: lvl 55-60 (2 God/HP, 1-2 God/Mind, 3 Resist/Saints)
Fomarl: lvl 55-60 (same as above)
FonewmL 60+ same as above
Foneweal about 56-60 (3-4 God/HP, God/Mind's and 3 Resist/Saints against 3rd form)

This is just my idea, but the minimul level ANYONE can beat Dark Falz is no less than 45...

Dhylec
Feb 3, 2006, 02:24 PM
This is just my idea, but the minimul level ANYONE can beat Dark Falz is no less than 45...

Heh, will you believe it if I say you CAN get to Ult (offline) at lev one (1)?

My lowest to Ult, with tweaks, is 36.

Charmander02
Feb 3, 2006, 03:45 PM
Depends on you, it might be hard but you can still beat it, me however i like to ba able to own everthing before i beat the area.

xxTrystanxx
Feb 3, 2006, 11:54 PM
I'm the same way. I like to take the scenic route. Not to mention I don't have a lot of rare units to share with my characters, so I have to build them up high enough to survive Falz without the luxury of God units.

EJ
Feb 4, 2006, 12:05 AM
My lowest is with my fomar without tweaks around lvl 50.

But Tycho got us all beat with his fonewearl at lvl 1.

Ennie
Feb 4, 2006, 05:24 AM
How is that even remotely possible? @_@

Btw, I have yet to beat VHard Dark Falz offline, I've only beaten the dragon.. yet my RAcaseal is level 64. o.o'
I guess it's because I like doing all the quests and fully exploring the area before going to the boss. I also level up until I can beat the normal enemies (Boomas,Sharks, Dimenians,Gilchics) with 3 or less charged hits.

Saffran
Feb 4, 2006, 06:15 AM
I should have a video around of a Humar at lvl 1 beating Olga Flow, but I fear this was only Normal Difficulty.

Skorpius
Feb 4, 2006, 06:43 AM
My lowest for RAmarl:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Snapshots/Inventory/thatwasfast.png

Tycho's level 1 snapshot:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Snapshots/Inventory/Level1Ultimate.png

It was a FOnewm.

Scopes
Feb 4, 2006, 08:08 AM
My lowest lagit to get to ultimate was 82 (the levels some sites claim are BS, you just have to beat the difficulty in epi 1.)

Frankly, even with my Humar at 104, I'm not keen on fighting olga on VHard. But I can pawn the ultimate ruins, so go figure >.>

Scopes
Feb 4, 2006, 08:11 AM
(Arr, DP)
Anyway, unable to find the eidt button (>.>), I've beaten Olga Flow with my HuMar when he was 27, it was hard, it took me four trys, but he did it!

own_u_all2000
Feb 4, 2006, 08:50 AM
i got to ult. around level 50-60 with both my HUcasts and lvl 65 with my FOmar(Forces own dark falz)

Ennie
Feb 4, 2006, 08:51 AM
I don't get it. How can you arrive so far in the game without leveling up? That's impossible! Where's the catch?

Dhylec
Feb 4, 2006, 09:54 AM
Ennie wrote:
I don't get it. How can you arrive so far in the game without leveling up? That's impossible! Where's the catch?

The catch is simple: do not get experience point.
Do you know that if you are killed before the exp. pops up, you do not get those points?

Scopes
Feb 4, 2006, 10:03 AM
Not all rooms are clear-all-enemies ya know... just a lot of 'em. Plus, you could go through the game with two people, and only have one kill anything, so in theory, you could be in seabeds 2 and have gotten 0 exp...

Ennie
Feb 4, 2006, 10:24 AM
So it works only in the GC with multi offline, right?
Sorry, I only played the PC version.. thanks for explaining.

Dhylec
Feb 4, 2006, 10:35 AM
Scopes wrote:
Not all rooms are clear-all-enemies ya know... just a lot of 'em. Plus, you could go through the game with two people, and only have one kill anything, so in theory, you could be in seabeds 2 and have gotten 0 exp...

Heh, you forget an importan point. ;]
Muli-player means multimode. Offline multimode is the same as online. You are restricted by levels to enter the next difficulty: 20 for Hard, 40 for V.hard & 80 for Ult.

Scopes
Feb 4, 2006, 11:06 AM
On 2006-02-04 07:35, Dhylec wrote:

Heh, you forget an importan point. ;]
Muli-player means multimode. Offline multimode is the same as online. You are restricted by levels to enter the next difficulty: 20 for Hard, 40 for V.hard & 80 for Ult.

I always thought that was supposed to apply, but it never stopped me or any of my friends. My 34 RaCast was trickin around in Very Hard before in multi-mode with my at the time 99 HuMar.

'Course my Gamecube is posessed, so we'll just assume I'm lucky ;P

Tkinc
Feb 4, 2006, 06:27 PM
Lol. lvl 1- that is IMPOSSIBLE. You guys mmust have been cheating- cause I REPEAT- YOU CANNOT BEAT V. HARD ON DARK FALZ AT LVL 1!! Unless you cheat to get the stats you want on your character- it is IMPOSSIBLE. So don't make up false shit that people have gone through dark falz BY THEMSELVES and BEAT HIM at lvl 1. Keep in mind something, the levels I posted are legimate- with the additions of legimate 'tweaks' like God/Mind's and such...

I totally hate cheaters- unless you are going for TOO TIME CONSUMING ITEMS when you are already finished with the game and you are playing WITH YOURSELF OFFLINE.

Oh, and I have to agree, the FO-class has the greatest advantage at bosses- but still needs TONS OF HP (God/HP or Dragon/HP) in order to like from Falz's super attacks which are VERRRY COMMON AT V. HARD http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Saffran
Feb 4, 2006, 08:22 PM
Tkinc, the level 1 thing is real - just make sure you die as you deal the killing to any ennemy (bosses included). The flag "you won" will be activated but youwon't get any xp.

Sure it takes 3 months to get through the game that way, but it is possible.

Also, DF attacks are not important - you can bring like 15 scape dolls for the fight or use the Mag invincibity to your advantage.
And you will need them too, since you MUST stay in the room to get rid of the darvants.

lain2k3
Feb 5, 2006, 11:34 AM
my best a was a ramarl into ult at 40.

the level 1 ultimate is something new since Ive been gone lol. redefining hardcore.

Split
Feb 5, 2006, 11:51 AM
On 2006-02-04 15:27, Tkinc wrote:
Lol. lvl 1- that is IMPOSSIBLE. You guys mmust have been cheating- cause I REPEAT- YOU CANNOT BEAT V. HARD ON DARK FALZ AT LVL 1!! Unless you cheat to get the stats you want on your character- it is IMPOSSIBLE. So don't make up false shit that people have gone through dark falz BY THEMSELVES and BEAT HIM at lvl 1. Keep in mind something, the levels I posted are legimate- with the additions of legimate 'tweaks' like God/Mind's and such...

I totally hate cheaters- unless you are going for TOO TIME CONSUMING ITEMS when you are already finished with the game and you are playing WITH YOURSELF OFFLINE.

Oh, and I have to agree, the FO-class has the greatest advantage at bosses- but still needs TONS OF HP (God/HP or Dragon/HP) in order to like from Falz's super attacks which are VERRRY COMMON AT V. HARD http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tycho used a high level mind mag and a psycho wand, coupled with all lv 30 techs. That way, every tech he did with the psycho wand equipped killed him AND all the enemies around him, leaving him utterly experience pointless after every room.
So cool off an take some medicine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2006-02-05 08:56 ]</font>

trueprophecy
Feb 5, 2006, 03:34 PM
level 1 in ult.... no idea how thats possible seeing a level 1 cant kill half the bosses

edit: if u die from the P Wand one hit then you would die before the boss died. lolz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trueprophecy on 2006-02-05 12:35 ]</font>

Tact
Feb 5, 2006, 03:36 PM
Tons of Scape Dolls. When Tycho died, and the boss died, he'd still get revived and not get the experience points.

Tkinc
Feb 6, 2006, 03:30 PM
Ton's? You can only carry a maximum of 30 remember... and that is WITHOUT ARMOR or HEALING ITEMS. Did this person... Tycho is it? Use a FRAME with 4 slots- 4 God/Minds? And How may I assume he/she used a tycho wand? God/Mind only gives you a total of 160 MST and a mag gives u an additional 300 MST. Yah a +400-460 boost but doesn't Psycho wand require waaay more MST? It just doesn't make any sense- I can see how u'd be laying pretty damn good damage- but then- the HP you'd get would be too little to live against Dark Falz- since he does about 10 Divine Punishments before dying- that starts adding up- what, you have 200 scape dolls? HAHAHAHAHA

I can understand the lvl 1 thing but its rather STUPID. What's the point, seriously. FULL MIND MAG AND GOD/MIND's= good for leveling up- but being that hardcore must make you really really bored with your life

Eanae
Feb 6, 2006, 03:55 PM
Do a forum search for the post he made when he did it. It's possible, and he did it. Don't need to make low remarks about his life and time to try and make yourself look bigger now. That's just lame. =|

Dhylec
Feb 6, 2006, 05:23 PM
See this (from April last year)
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=97240&forum=14
and hopefully someone can die happy? ;D

Split
Feb 6, 2006, 09:28 PM
On 2006-02-06 12:30, Tkinc wrote:
Ton's? You can only carry a maximum of 30 remember... and that is WITHOUT ARMOR or HEALING ITEMS. Did this person... Tycho is it? Use a FRAME with 4 slots- 4 God/Minds? And How may I assume he/she used a tycho wand? God/Mind only gives you a total of 160 MST and a mag gives u an additional 300 MST. Yah a +400-460 boost but doesn't Psycho wand require waaay more MST? It just doesn't make any sense- I can see how u'd be laying pretty damn good damage- but then- the HP you'd get would be too little to live against Dark Falz- since he does about 10 Divine Punishments before dying- that starts adding up- what, you have 200 scape dolls? HAHAHAHAHA

I can understand the lvl 1 thing but its rather STUPID. What's the point, seriously. FULL MIND MAG AND GOD/MIND's= good for leveling up- but being that hardcore must make you really really bored with your life

*ahem* CHIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL.

T0m
Feb 7, 2006, 12:02 PM
My latest chars got to offline ultimate around lv40. I think my ramarl was 41, the others a bit higher. I had to level up considerably to get my fomarl through ultimate mines though. The first time I tried, a laser attack left her with just 12 HP, and she used a Deva ._. When I finally made it to Vol Opt, I found that several attacks OHKO'd her >_>

gokruel
Feb 9, 2006, 05:47 AM
my lowest level character at ultimate was a lvl38 HUmar but i did struggle getting through the mines and ruins but the forest and caves weren't to bad apart from the nano dragons i nthe caves they jus tgot annoying with there beam attack.

vivaldi469
Feb 9, 2006, 02:57 PM
On 2006-02-06 12:30, Tkinc wrote:

Tycho pretty much knows everything there is to know about PSO. He created the most accurate drop charts/guide for PSO on the web. It's not very suprising that he could pull off something amazing like this, and just because you're jealous of him doesn't mean you have to flame him.

gokruel
Feb 13, 2006, 05:34 AM
i just got to ultimate on solo with a level 23 RAmar last night it wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be.

Protoman2oo6
Feb 14, 2006, 07:37 AM
Your a cheater therse no way u have done it at lv 23 with out ar cos the amount ov exp thro hard an V hard

gokruel
Feb 14, 2006, 08:30 AM
i never cheat in games and i did do it a level 23 i just died alot and never got experience

Maximus21
Feb 14, 2006, 08:58 AM
The earliest I got to ultimate mode was my Hucast at lvl 76

Maximus21
Feb 14, 2006, 09:01 AM
On 2006-02-14 05:30, gokruel wrote:
i never cheat in games and i did do it a level 23 i just died alot and never got experience

then how did you get throw each room, you have to beat at least all the monsters in that area to go on

xxTrystanxx
Feb 14, 2006, 09:15 PM
If you die while you kill the monster, the monster is still dead. You just lose out on the experience. For example, if you are fighting the Dragon, and it dies, and lands on you and kills you as its falling, then you lose out.

EJ
Feb 14, 2006, 09:17 PM
On 2006-02-14 04:37, Protoman2oo6 wrote:
Your a cheater therse no way u have done it at lv 23 with out ar cos the amount ov exp thro hard an V hard

He could have just did ep2 because you don't have to kill every thing in a room to advance.

Protoman2oo6
Feb 15, 2006, 04:17 AM
true but mearly impossible iv tryed i still gt to ultimate at 62 with out trying to lv up

Genoa
Feb 15, 2006, 11:32 AM
... Just because some of you might think it's not possible, doesn't give you the right to say what IS and what ISN'T. You haven't tried it, you don't know. And if you want to know, yes, Tycho duped the Scape Dolls, (OMG TYCHO CHEATED!) Well, you go collect all the scape dolls you're going to need to do it and you try to do what Tycho did. Tycho also had level. 30 techs, a super high level mag, and Psycho Wand equiped. Every time Tycho nuked, it would kill everything and himself in the process. I'm sure your results would be the same but Tycho would be laughing at you because the time it took Tycho was significantly shorter than yours... and Tycho wins anyways... Tycho was 1st http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And Maxed out materials with superior equipment was a big help as well. The whole point of it was to beat the game in ultimate at level 1 (without cheating device). Mission Accomplished

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2006-02-15 08:34 ]</font>

gokruel
Feb 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
On 2006-02-15 08:32, MegamanX wrote:
... Just because some of you might think it's not possible, doesn't give you the right to say what IS and what ISN'T. You haven't tried it, you don't know. And if you want to know, yes, Tycho duped the Scape Dolls, (OMG TYCHO CHEATED!) Well, you go collect all the scape dolls you're going to need to do it and you try to do what Tycho did. Tycho also had level. 30 techs, a super high level mag, and Psycho Wand equiped. Every time Tycho nuked, it would kill everything and himself in the process. I'm sure your results would be the same but Tycho would be laughing at you because the time it took Tycho was significantly shorter than yours... and Tycho wins anyways... Tycho was 1st http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And Maxed out materials with superior equipment was a big help as well. The whole point of it was to beat the game in ultimate at level 1 (without cheating device). Mission Accomplished

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2006-02-15 08:34 ]</font>

i totally agree with everthing you say everybody jumps to conclusions when somebody says they got to ultimate the first thing that every person who thiks it isn't possible says that you cheated wy don't they try it for themselves it is possible.