PDA

View Full Version : Death in front of you

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 03:03 PM
Have you actually experienced someone die in front of you? I did feel that- My dad did as well with his dad and he showed a complete different (gloomy) sad part of himself. Death is sad but it is inevitable. Sometimes I feel like I want to die FOR the whole world so everyone wouldn't have to go through the suffering...

I sympethize on everyone who lost someone close to themselves...

DavidNel
Feb 3, 2006, 05:29 PM
Lost my Grandpa on my Trapoline. Was with him, and now I'm emotionally scared. Oh well, life moves on! Past only slows the Future.

*sings* Don't worry, be happy...

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 06:14 PM
I agree with you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif You must move on, but you must never forget- that is something that makes us learn- about our actions and correct them and be better person.

Don't be scared. It was his fate to pass away- like we all have. If you'd like to argue about that, be my guest, but keep in mind, that no matter what, we only (if at all) have control over our deaths (like suicide)...

So, just live. Live like you are ALIVE

Otis_Kat
Feb 3, 2006, 07:03 PM
I saw one of my best friends die in a car crash last May.

Balthor
Feb 3, 2006, 07:16 PM
I work in a morgue. n_n

Rei-San
Feb 3, 2006, 07:18 PM
No, but a saw a close friend of my family get hurt in a motorcycle accident. I was just as devistating so I don't want to imagen what it would be like if he died. (-_-)

Tystys
Feb 3, 2006, 07:18 PM
On 2006-02-03 16:16, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
I work in a morgue. n_n

Ewwwww.....
Good luck with that! lol

zwandude15
Feb 3, 2006, 07:42 PM
I'd feel like dying if I saw someone who was close to me die...

...but death is a natural part of life...

DavidNel
Feb 4, 2006, 11:03 AM
At least my Grandpa died having fun...

Don't think about death too hard, trust me. Enjoy what you have now, and worry about that stuff when your all old and have nothing better to do.

Daikarin
Feb 5, 2006, 03:45 PM
He survived that day, but remembering him there, struggling to hang on to life, and crying for help was good enough for me to get a clear view of the whole scene and of its meaning. Nobody deserves death, either it's someone you love, someone you don't even know, or even those you hate with an extreme intensity. It should never become intention.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-02-05 15:15 ]</font>

Tystys
Feb 5, 2006, 04:23 PM
Don't think of Death as a means of not being there anymore. Think of it as them starting a new life. No matter what religion you believe in, they'll always be in a constant paradise. Not because they are away from you, and the people around you. No, because they are away from it all(the troubles of the world I mean). No worries, just kicking back and relaxing in the ongoing stream known as our universe.

Tkinc
Feb 6, 2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah... death can give you a new insight on how to make of your life. Death isn't bad, and neither is it something to be afraid of. Everyone has a beginning and an end. If we lived forever, then we have a greater possiblity of feeling tremendous pain and never finding a purpose of your life. Also, I believe that after death you get a second life (in either Heaven or Hell). If you cause turmoil all over the place and don't find yourself, you will end up in the pits of hell. If you take the hard path, of suffering and self-purification- finding yourself... you will be rewarded by going to heaven. From my perspective, this world is a way to test ourselves- to test our mental and spiritual strength and gaining self-purification the hard way... not like the angels were given to follow alongside God's orders.

P.S
If you guys don't believe in God or have another belief completely different from mine, don't pay any heed to this post EXCEPT the part about death and it's true purpose http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif