PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Kenshin (anime)

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 03:14 PM
I see so much suffering and the will to live- especially in the OVA's that moves me- because I know all this stupid life is Suffering and self-bettering. We are supposed to help others on the behalf or them- not ourselves- and walk the long path of pureness and control- which is hard for other people because doing bad and living bad is SO MUCH MORE EASIER. I love everyone like my bro's and sis and I'd be glad to be altruistic to them all- for a person who isn't loved...

Why am I ranting- I'd just like to say that plainly Life is suffering and only a very few people can actually live like they are alive if you know what I mean... ALIVE= TRUE HAPPINESS, such as who u'd spend your life with forever and NEVER LET GO

ABDUR101
Feb 3, 2006, 03:18 PM
Life isn't forever. Even if you are in true bliss your entire life, it will end. Thats the cycle.

I've had many deaths in my family, and of friends, and I've nearly died numerous times myself. Coming to terms with the death of those around you, and yourself, was a realisation I came to at a very young age.

Realise your own mortality, and appreciate it.

Solstis
Feb 3, 2006, 03:52 PM
Eh.

Believe what you will.

You'd probably be surprised to see how many people "live." I bet that a good number of them didn't get it from an anime, either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2006-02-03 12:54 ]</font>

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 06:07 PM
Lol. I'm not saying people 'get things from Anime' I'm just saying that the anime relates to me- and is moving in THAT manner. Bleh, I guess everyone has different views when it comes down to almost all aspects of life.

'live' I mean by being happy to the point you feel like you reached Nirvana and Enlightenment, and you are truely good to everyone.

Really, do you live as 'alive'? Does anyone reach that? I believe only a few people do- when they finally accept all they have done and look at everything better and BE better to everyone. It is easy to say lots of people 'live' but it's different from actually seeing it yourself. Only those who reach that state of being really go to somewhere where you can call it heaven...

So yah, It's rare living exactly like you're 'alive' because it's like saying 'I haven't done anything bad for about a year' ---> a BIG FAT LIE

EDIT:
'Realise your own mortality, and appreciate it.' nice one. I have realized it AND appreciated. I also already know that we all have to die one day or another- so like in a good way with PURE HAPPINESS than material things which cause unhappiness (in the heart).

Still, you can't stop to wonder, why do we put up with this? Or, why do we have to? Simple. This is a test to see your values but the CREATOR

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tkinc on 2006-02-03 15:11 ]</font>

EphekZ
Feb 5, 2006, 05:15 AM
Your posts in this thread seems like you copied and pasted this. You know who buddha is right? the indian prince set out to see stuff yea.If you havn't decided to become a monk or something in the ways of buddha. Also rememer without choas there cannot be order so without suffering there cannot be happiness.

Daikarin
Feb 5, 2006, 03:47 PM
Don't forget that actions bring reactions, something the hero used to remember with grief. And that even some of the worst things in history were made with the best of intentions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-02-05 12:48 ]</font>

Tkinc
Feb 6, 2006, 02:58 PM
Lol. I did not copy anything I said- I just think A LOT and I reflect upon situations that seem puzzling... if you know what I mean. I agree with you Daikaren, actions do produce reactions- what else would they produce? That is why it is very VERY important to watch what you do- and do what you do with the purest of intentions WHILE accepting any responsibility of the consequences involved. Also, LOL. A Monk? Maybe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm actually a muslim and so these things- life and death are very important- and the things in the middle- especiall http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif We only get one shot at life- so why not make the best of it (by being pure and good?)?