PDA

View Full Version : BGM for ult Olga flow?

Xero_Silvera
Feb 3, 2006, 07:36 PM
I forgot what the track was called and I'd like the name for the final song on my BGM list.

zwandude15
Feb 3, 2006, 07:49 PM
Just check the BGM on the game.

Its like BLADE something rather...

Neith
Feb 3, 2006, 08:25 PM
I can't remember the EXACT name off-hand, but there's two tracks:

'IDOLA' have the immortal feather

'IDOLA' have the divine blade

I think that's them, though the wording might be a little off.

Xero_Silvera
Feb 3, 2006, 10:22 PM
On 2006-02-03 16:49, zwandude15 wrote:
Just check the BGM on the game.

Its like BLADE something rather...

If I was able to 'just check the BGM on the game' I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making a post... heh.
Thanks- I'll search for those and see what I come up with.

xxTrystanxx
Feb 3, 2006, 11:47 PM
Uriko's right. It's "IDOLA Have the Immortal Feather" and "IDOLA Have the Divine Blade" Though I don't know what exactly IDOLA is...

also the BGM for Falz is "Pray for IDOLA the Distorted" and "Cry for IDOLA the Holy"

Xero_Silvera
Feb 3, 2006, 11:54 PM
I'm looking for the BGM that is in the video called 'epic olga flow fight' by Marui''.

Saiffy
Feb 4, 2006, 12:08 AM
That was music Skorpius added in, I don't recall what the track is, because I can't remember what he used at all >.>;

I think I recall that Idola means phantom. Dictionary.com calls it

Appearance or image; a phantasm; a spectral image; also, a mental image or idea.

EJ
Feb 4, 2006, 12:16 AM
On 2006-02-03 20:54, Xero_Silvera wrote:
I'm looking for the BGM that is in the video called 'epic olga flow fight' by Marui''.

He used the matrix music from revolution during that olga fight I believe. The ending theme I think it was.

Xero_Silvera
Feb 4, 2006, 12:37 AM
That explains a few things, haha. Thanks for the info, the final idola song added and completed.

WhiteDisciple
Feb 4, 2006, 01:39 PM
What video of Olga Flow do you speak of? It sounds cool! XD

Xero_Silvera
Feb 4, 2006, 02:42 PM
Left menu bar, episode 1,2,4.. bottom.. videos.. epic olga flow encounter

http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/pso-videos/skorpius-olgaflowlowQ.avi

Tkinc
Feb 4, 2006, 06:48 PM
That was the coolest thing i have ever seen- I never knew a Fomarl could use slicer-type weapons and Holy Ray's and H&R Justice's. The speed of attacking looked like that Fomarl had a God/Battle on... I'm correct right?