PDA

View Full Version : I don't ask for much

Sayara
Feb 3, 2006, 09:56 PM
I am not greedy, but for this one time, i am feeling very unstable.

I've dremt that a friend of mine was killed in an accident, and its left me totally scared and afraid all day. Logically i know there is nothing that can happen, the kids in good shape, strong, dependable what have you. But just the expereince is really making me feel ill.

I don't ask for much, just a little reassurance, a hi, something to shake these vibes, please.

hollowtip
Feb 3, 2006, 10:05 PM
hi

Scejntjynahl
Feb 3, 2006, 10:06 PM
Well in most cases dreams are exagerated feelings gone crazy. Perchance it is the loneliness that plagues you, manifested in a nightmare takes on the ultimate seperation, death.

Fret not, tis but a mere dream. A collage of incoherent images and emotions. Not an ill omen of things to come. Just issues that may have to be addressed when conscious.

And... "hi".

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 3, 2006, 10:11 PM
um i got somthing that will totally lighten your mood!!!!!! this is the one comic i never seece to laugh at when i am down-- i dont know if u will find it that way so i will stirng a set of comix.... hope this puts u in a good mood-- i drew em all....
and everything shood be fine-- dreams hae no meaning and they never will unless u give them meaning--- it is ez to blame dreams for events but tht is a mere coinidince---- your friend will be fine.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/sgtshligger/pso/rambopikachu.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/sgtshligger/pso/rocketman.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/sgtshligger/pso/Benches2.jpg this last one wont show up too good but i hope these lighen ur mood....

EJ
Feb 4, 2006, 02:32 AM
Dreams are just that dreams, never reality because the moment they become reality they are no longer dreams. Dreams are your subconscience in telling something isn't right and giving you clues.

Just don't worry about it and try to enjoy the day and Hi, my name is....*please insert a quarter to continue your call*

Scopes
Feb 4, 2006, 08:28 AM
Yer firend's probably fine. For a good 15 years I've had dreams of myself dying, and well, I'M STILL HERE!

Stop watching bad movies ;P

TO cheer you up though...
Site-o-the-Gods (http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com)

Daikarin
Feb 5, 2006, 04:00 PM
If we dream for good things that (almost) never happen in reality, why should an occasional bad dream have high odds of happening in reality?

Try to look at it with constructive eyes. Maybe it had some kind of lesson which you were meant to learn. For example:

I once dreamt I was an engineer responsible for the A.I. intelligent software in a rocket which would destroy a planet that was about to collide with the Earth. I made a small miscalculation, but that was enough for the rocket to turn back towards the ground, for me to lose control of it, ending up blowing up the Earth instead. Did it happen? Thank God it didn't. The lesson? Once you screw up and can't do nothing about it, all you can do is acknowledge responsibility and let it come to you.

Tystys
Feb 5, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-02-05 13:00, Daikarin wrote:
If we dream for good things that (almost) never happen in reality, why should an occasional bad dream have high odds of happening in reality?

Try to look at it with constructive eyes. Maybe it had some kind of lesson which you were meant to learn. For example:

I once dreamt I was an engineer responsible for the A.I. intelligent software in a rocket which would destroy a planet that was about to collide with the Earth. I made a small miscalculation, but that was enough for the rocket to turn back towards the ground, for me to lose control of it, ending up blowing up the Earth instead. Did it happen? Thank God it didn't. The lesson? Once you screw up and can't do nothing about it, all you can do is acknowledge responsibility and let it come to you.

O_O, that doesn't sound like the problem here. It almost sounds as if you're making it to be Tingle's fault that her/his(sorry, don't know which, O_O) freind died in an accident(god forbid, and I'm happy it was only a dream, >.<).
Now, before I go off the bat and assume an even bigger load of crap, letme respond to Tingle's post. Listen, the only reassurance you need is from a family member, or that freind who was in the dream you experienced. Nightmares are NEVER any fun(believe me, once I had a nightmare I was getting stabbed from all sides by something, O_O), but that doesn't have to change your mood for the day. Go outside, and realise the beauty of the world for what it is. Be at peace, my freind, and just shake it off.

Also, now that I read Dai's post more and more, I think what he was trying to say is don't look at these nightmares as a completely bad thing. If there's a lesson to be learned from it, find it, and make sure you keep a mental note of it.

Sayara
Feb 5, 2006, 05:37 PM
Well apperently, he's A-oK. Fell and hit his neck but otherwise fine.

Tystys
Feb 5, 2006, 06:42 PM
See? All better, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif