PDA

View Full Version : FOmar - FOnewearl

Lightfox
Feb 6, 2006, 12:44 PM
I can`t decide between FOmar and FOnewearl!! I really like FOmar, looks really cool, but the people keep telling me that FOnewearl is a lot better, i really need a motivation to start with a FOmar in Redria, i need pros to start really motivated.

Thx in advance

rena-ko
Feb 6, 2006, 12:48 PM
a fomar if you want to use level 30 techs as well as a bit melee fighting here and there. mind you, this is not a fighter char but he has way better defense and attacking power than the fonl.

if you want to go purely casting, then fonl.

pick which style you prefer most and dont just let others decide for you.

Eihwaz
Feb 6, 2006, 01:01 PM
FOnewearls are the most fragile characters in terms of HP/DFP, but they have the highest MST in the game, as well as boosted Foie, Zonde, and Barta. Their Megid penetrates (IE, goes through multiple targets, like Barta), and they have doubled Resta/Anti range. They're good at being just about any kind of casting FOrce (either damage, or support), but melee isn't too plausible, not that people haven't tried. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

FOmars have low HP/DFP, but the highest ATP of all the FOrces, pretty good MST, and the worst ATA in the game. They get boosted Gifoie, Gizonde, Gibarta, and Grants. Also, they get doubled Shifta/Deband range. They can be useful at tech casting, support, melee, or some combination of the three.

Like Rena said, choose the one who sounds better to you.

xxTrystanxx
Feb 6, 2006, 03:59 PM
It depends on why you want to make this character. Do you intend to make the best possible Force that you can, with the highest MST possible? Or are you just raising a character to quickly get to harder difficulties and find items for other characters? Or are you just out to have fun? I say go with what makes YOU happy? Sure, the stats might point to FOnewearl being better for tech-casting, and FOmar better for melee, but I think you answered your own question by saying that you like how FOmar looks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Charmander02
Feb 6, 2006, 05:19 PM
In my opinion Fomar, just cuz all teching can get boring. So Fomar just cuz they can melee too.