PDA

View Full Version : love,blue and torr

PSOPRINCE
Feb 7, 2006, 12:01 PM
i have never seen any of these monsters, hilde blues, i can do forest of sorrow even though ive never tried but finding love rappies? any good place to find them? looking for sting tip on hard and godluck on ult oh and is a vhard narlily hard to find?

Neith
Feb 7, 2006, 12:20 PM
Hildeblue- Forest of Sorrow only has 16 Hildebears, which is still the best way to hunt one. All rare monsters have an assumed 1/512 appearance rate, so each FoS run gives you 16 chances at a 1/512 appearance. Not many Hildes= Hildeblue is a bit rarer than say, an Al Rappy.

Hildetorr- Same as Hildeblue, just in Ultimate. Again, 1/512.

Love Rappy- There's a pattern of Temple that has a few rappys in the first few rooms. Run that over and over, or pipe one if you're on GC/XBox.

Nar Lily- relatively easy to find, 1/512 for every Lily spawn. Lots of lilies makes it a decent chance of a Nar.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 7, 2006, 03:06 PM
On 2006-02-07 09:20, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Hildeblue- Forest of Sorrow only has 16 Hildebears, which is still the best way to hunt one. All rare monsters have an assumed 1/512 appearance rate, so each FoS run gives you 16 chances at a 1/512 appearance. Not many Hildes= Hildeblue is a bit rarer than say, an Al Rappy.

Hildetorr- Same as Hildeblue, just in Ultimate. Again, 1/512.

Love Rappy- There's a pattern of Temple that has a few rappys in the first few rooms. Run that over and over, or pipe one if you're on GC/XBox.

Nar Lily- relatively easy to find, 1/512 for every Lily spawn. Lots of lilies makes it a decent chance of a Nar.

is there a specific place for finding each one (one thats better)

Cryo_
Feb 7, 2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2296
The ultimate enemy guide: Tycho and Kefka's guide to Enemy Locations

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cryo_ on 2006-02-07 12:21 ]</font>

Charmander02
Feb 7, 2006, 03:45 PM
Just pipe for them.Or if you need EXP then do runs,and you can only find love rappies on temple.

Kratos123
Feb 7, 2006, 07:23 PM
I have found that the Hildeblue is pretty rare and I have found 2 so far. The Hildetorr, which is the Ult. mode counterpart is extremely rare. The Nar Lily is pretty easy to find in Cave 2. If your lucky you can find the room that has about six lilies in it allowing a pretty good chanc of finding one. I have also found that the maze room that has 3 rag rappies in it is the room to go for when finding a Love Rappy. It is in Temple 2 if I remember correctly.
Everyone else is doing it so I shall too.
HUmar-Lv. 67-KRATOS-(Tales of Symphonia)(got screwed over)
HUmar-Lv. 116-Kratos-(Tales of Symphonia)(current)

gokruel
Feb 8, 2006, 05:38 AM
i ahve only ever seem one hildeblue but i am lucky and actually found a hildetorr but i have only ever seen the one

PSOPRINCE
Feb 8, 2006, 12:05 PM
On 2006-02-07 16:23, Kratos123 wrote:
I have found that the Hildeblue is pretty rare and I have found 2 so far. The Hildetorr, which is the Ult. mode counterpart is extremely rare. The Nar Lily is pretty easy to find in Cave 2. If your lucky you can find the room that has about six lilies in it allowing a pretty good chanc of finding one. I have also found that the maze room that has 3 rag rappies in it is the room to go for when finding a Love Rappy. It is in Temple 2 if I remember correctly.
Everyone else is doing it so I shall too.
HUmar-Lv. 67-KRATOS-(Tales of Symphonia)(got screwed over)
HUmar-Lv. 116-Kratos-(Tales of Symphonia)(current)

oh i just assumed that it wasn't wearth piping them cos i expected more, can u find pouilly slimes in addicting food?

Zos
Feb 9, 2006, 07:35 AM
for the nar lilies i would suggest you go online into the max attack 1 quest. it only has 12 hildebears but theres a minimum of 14 lilies possible, id have to go count em for an exact amount.

Ketchup345
Feb 9, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-02-08 09:05, PSOPRINCE wrote:
oh i just assumed that it wasn't wearth piping them cos i expected more, can u find pouilly slimes in addicting food?Wherever you can find the normal version of an enemy, you can find the rare version.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 9, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-02-09 10:51, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2006-02-08 09:05, PSOPRINCE wrote:
oh i just assumed that it wasn't wearth piping them cos i expected more, can u find pouilly slimes in addicting food?Wherever you can find the normal version of an enemy, you can find the rare version.

yeah ...ido know about rare enemies and the telepipe trick i just wanted to know the best place to find poilly slimes like pals amd als are easy to find in fake in yellow for example

gokruel
Feb 10, 2006, 07:07 AM
i actually didn't know about the telepipe trick until i went on this site and since hen it has been helping when i am rare enemy hunting.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 10, 2006, 05:38 PM
its alot hardes(in my opinion huntinf for rare enemies on ep2 as there aint no quests offline

gokruel
Feb 13, 2006, 05:08 AM
yeah having no offline quests in episode two was a bit of a let down and did make it difficult rare monster hunting well more difficult than episode 1.